Anyone know what I can do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
For the past 2 weeks, when I wake up in the middle of the night (to use the washroom, or just wake up) my hips HURT. Like almost unbearable pain. So I thought I just needed to switch sides, so I do and I'll wake up again and that side will hurt. Usually it's the side thats not touching the bed.
Like it hurts to bad, I wake up when I move in bed, because that makes it hurt more.
A lot of people have remedies online, but it's always caused my pregnancy and I'm obviously not so i'm not sure if it's the same.
I was thinking to take an Advil before bed, but I don't want to have to do that, every night.

Maybe you have back problems? Especially if you grew quickly, or something. Try lying flat on your back, and see if that's better. If you need to take painkillers every night, you might want to see a doctor.

I can't lay on my back to sleep, it's almost impossible for me lol.
I lay in the fetal position, so laying on my back i feel very.. exposed haha.
I may ask on my next check up, as to what it may be. But for now i'll try the pillow thing,

Are you built similar to me? Big hips and bum? I have really bad hip pain and lower back pain from it. Its annoying and it causes me to move around everywhere.

I notice the pain is worse when I walk less. Like for my wildlife jobs I hike ALLLLLLLLL the time. But here lately I havent for 4 months now and it just kills me.

AndersonsRabbits wrote:
Are you built similar to me? Big hips and bum? I have really bad hip pain and lower back pain from it. Its annoying and it causes me to move around everywhere.

I notice the pain is worse when I walk less. Like for my wildlife jobs I hike ALLLLLLLLL the time. But here lately I havent for 4 months now and it just kills me.

Yes haha, more like hourglass to the extreme.

Just sitting cross legged for like, an hour and it's like.. ugh.

Back