Anyone know anything

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummer

Reaction score
I feel like I am so full of questions rightnow:D. Not sure how many of you know but we are packingeveryone and everything up later this year to move to NewJersey. And whatever house we buy we will have at least 2acres although hubby keeps looking at houses with 10acres:shock:. Anyways, my little dream is to have a fewgoats, a chicken coop and of course one more bunny with their (the newone and Miffy) new and comfy hutch and run outside. I googledchickens and I am checking those sites out right now. Then Igoogled goats and the first sites were not really what I am lookingfor. I know I want a smaller size goat but other than that, Iam at a loss. We won't be getting a lot either, maybe 5 orso. Would anyone here be able to at least point me in theright direction for this...please?

:thanks:Thanks a whole lot for any and all help you are able to give me!

Thank you for the links. My hubby andI have been checking them out and trying to decide (a little prematureI know, but it is still fun!:thumbup) on what type or typesof chickens to get. I think with the goats I want to go withpygmies, they are just so darn cute!:inlove:

Latest posts

Back