Anyone in the NorCal area looking to add to the family?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's terrible. Can't the shelter/Animal Control take some instead of requesting they be sent to a slaughter house? The live snake food idea is disgusting, it's a horrible way to die. These are pet rabbits, not livestock. They'd never say that if the people had 50 cats.:tears2:

Today is Saturday, so I'm guessing today is the deadline? :tears2:
If those were someone's dogs or cats, would they be made bring them to a slaughter house?

They would probably be euthanized if they were dogs or cats and in a small town.
I was slightly disgusted at the comments left, but it was irresponsible on the womans part. If not to spay her girls then at least the few males she had. I can't figure how they didn't fight though...hmm

I would adopt one if I could...hopefully another solution is found...it's to bad so many see rabbits as just snake food and stew.

several of my rescues came from Lodi. It seemed to me the name "shelter" was a definite misnomer. Every bunny I got from them was under the "gun" as it seems they don't want to be bothered with even rudimentary care like water or feeding. When we got Serena she emaciated and thirsty and all the other ones I took needed immediate care. I wish those people good luck.

Latest posts

Back