anyone in the DFW tx?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley wrote:
Ohshe has grown! What a beautiful girl. I can tell shes well taken careof..she looks very healthy!

I think that your husband should see that you are taking good care ofher. You seem like you are doing everything you can to cut costs, whichis great. Buying hay locally can save so much money.

Heres a link for TSC stores by state. If there isnt one in your area,as was mentioned, you can call around to tack and feed stores (look inthe yellow pages) and just ask around to see who carries some type ofwood pellet..

http://www.mytscstore.com/about_TSC.asp?pageID=states

I would think moving her out of the kitchen would lessen your hubby'sstress about having her. As much as my boyfriend loves mybunnies, I think he would be a little upset if they were in thekitchen. Moving her to another room might be good...

Another way to save money is to give her things from home to play with,like cardboard boxes stuffed with hay or paper towel rolls and such.

Oh, and heres the link for TX rabbit savvy vets. Having her spayed is a good idea!

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11633&forum_id=9

Keep us posted!
:) I've already got one of the vet's listed on that site.

as for tsc, store.theres one just minutes away =) probably closer or same distance as the petco!

Good luck with her, she is beautiful by the way.If money does become an issue you can look for a farmer in the areathat sells hay by the bale which is usually $3-4 a bale which you couldstore in the garage. A bale should last you several months and is lessexpensive than mail order. As far as litter they have woody pet at tscand other horse litter at horse feed stores which is even lessexpensive in our area than the woody pet. I think it depends on whereyou live. Take care and good luck with him. Just explain how she isyour responsibility and how inexpensive she is. Maybe moving her to thecraft room would help. Out of site is out of mind:)

baci

Latest posts

Back