Anyone here ever had a baby?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops! I thought I had updated this, sorry!

Well the shower didn't happen :(, it was delayed from bad weather, then Toni's dad had some sort of tantrum and said he didn't want her to have one. He's either jealous or just nuts! If anyone needed a fun day and some nice things, it's Toni. She's so worried about being a good mother and stressed out. It's not a good thing she did getting pregnant at such a young age, I don't condone underage sex at all. She had that sort of upbringing though where you were wondering from about age 12 how long it would take her to get pregnant. Stupid parents with no real love for their kid.

Anyway we all just bought her some nice presents instead. I knitted her a soft fluffy white blanket for the baby and sewed a few fleece ones, and bought her some stuff for body & showering etc etc.

She's due this week and is having a girl. Hopefully it all goes well!

I'll have to save this thread for the next time someone I know has a baby. I keep teasing my mum that I'd like a little baby sister, she shrieks! She's 44 haha.

Haha yeah same here Fran, it seems very American!

I think it was more that we all love Toni and wanted her to get a good start and have lots of baby stuff, and also have a little party for her.

Anyway she had her baby last night, was only in labor for 2 hours! Babies name is Electra-Marie. Can't say I like the name but I will just call her Ell. She's so so gorgeous, I was doing a "Pennie" and snorting her smell, haha.

Aww, congrats to your friend!!

I didn't understand the whole 'new baby smell' until my best friend had a baby recently either. I was so excited when I first held Daisy that I was a little scared to smell her lol! :D

Aww it's sad the baby shower got cancelled but congrats on her baby! :)

TWO HOURS OF LABOR?! Oh, that is just nuts, I was in labor for 36 hours with Timothy! Actually, she was probably in labor fora lot longer than that and just didn't know it until transition. Still makes me jealous, LOL.

Back