Anyone heard from BunnyMommy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't know if you saw her reply to everyone in the 'BunnyMommy needsour support' post. She misses us very much, but is swarmed with familyand friends and the funeral.

She's around and was online last night.

There certainly is a void without her, Dajeti2, and Bunty.

-Carolyn

Can't remember whatthread it was but she did mention she wouldn't be on much for a day ortwo. We will just have to keep thinking positive thoughts herway. I think she will feel them.

im sorry im not a person who comes on thisforumoften so im not updated but where did bunnymommy,dajeti2 and bunty go?

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Can't remember what thread it wasbut she did mention she wouldn't be on much for a day or two.? We willjust have to keep thinking positive thoughts her way.? I think she willfeel them.

The post you're referring to is "BunnyMommy needs our support". Shetold me it may be a few days before she's able to properly respond andthings get back into swing.

SpoiledBuni,

There was a death in BunnyMommy's family and the wake was Thursday.Some people wake their loved one's for two days and then have thefuneral.

I can't share with you where Bunty and Dajeti2 are, but they're okay and will be back as soon as they are able.

I'm sure I speak for all when I say that those three are missed very much.

:?

Hopefully their normal routines can return shortly and they'll be back sharing stories of their babies.

-Carolyn

Buck, you're just the best!!! It's such a wonderful feeling to be missed! * HUGS *

I'm back in the loop now. Had to take a few days to devote tomy family as we dealt with our loss. I just really can'texpress to you all how much your concern, encouragement, and supporthas meant.

I simply don't understand how so many WONDERFUL people have come tocongregate in the same place. This board truly attracts theBEST of the BEST of people!

Glad your back BunnyMommy, your posts are alwayssuch a delight to read and very informative. I hope your doing the bestyou can at this time, and we send much love and all over positive"vibes" your way.

Big Kisses from Jade and Jezebel

and a warm welcome 'home' from me :)

Cher

[align=center]YAY!! BunnyMommy'sback!! Me and my boys missed you![/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Lots of love,[/align]
[align=center]Laura, Mocha, & Spice[/align]

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
[align=center]YAY!! BunnyMommy'sback!! Me and my boys missed you![/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]Lots of love,[/align]

[align=center]Laura, Mocha, & Spice[/align]
Thanks so much!!! You all are just theBEST!!!

Latest posts

Back