Anyone have a Rabbitry Website??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can, DON'T host it on some freeweb site that gives you some long, hard-to-remember URL that includes their company's name. Register a domain for yourself (they're pretty cheap) and use that.

We have southmountainrabbitry.com, but I generally tell people, "go to wabbitcam.com." We set up WabbitCam and bought the domain. It was seven bucks a year.

Now, we do have the advantage that we run our own server. Most people aren't likely to want to do that.

Changing the name of your rabbitry? lol

If you need help with your website I can try to help. If its on freewebs still, at least. I am the freewebs master. XD Ok, maybe not. But I can still help. lol

wooly_queen wrote:
Changing the name of your rabbitry? lol

If you need help with your website I can try to help. If its on freewebs still, at least. I am the freewebs master. XD Ok, maybe not. But I can still help. lol
I had everything saved. But my daughter deleted it all...

:twitch:

That sucks!

Anways, I can try to help you as much as I can! I can try to make you a banner for your site too. :) Just email me or send me a message on here if you want my help. lol

Back