Anyone have a female rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura West

Reaction score
Hi guys! This is my first post! I am getting my very first bunny on August 16th. She's a female English Lop. She's under a year old and is getting spayed this Thursday. I was originally going to get a male, but this little lady just spoke to me. I haven't actually met her, but I've had extensive convos with her current owner. She was bred to show but isn't "show quality". Owner says she's very friendly and is outgoing. She recommended spaying her in order to control hormonal attitude (I can relate! ). I feel like the more I research and read posts, there are FAR more bunny parents of males. Please tell me your female pet bunny experiences! I know that every bunny has their own personality, but I'd love to hear something positive and uplifting about lady bunnies. Thanks in advance! Cute pic of her for attention!

Attachments

• IMG_20180806_142814.jpg
    IMG_20180806_142814.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 26
That is one beautiful English lop and I would urge having her spayed. She will mellowand be healthy. I have had 5 female rabbits and truthfully, male or female both can be great but my females loved attention
I bunny sit for 2 female English lops and every time they are here I want to steal them.
Grab her up. She is a beautiful girl and I don’t think you will be sorry.

I have a female bunny and she is a spoilt little princess, but so funny and adorable. Both males and females can make great pets :)

She is gorgeous! One look at her and I would be tempted to snatch her up too!

I agree that gender makes no difference. However, I also would not commit until you actually meet her in person. Rabbits (like humans) can have definite likes or dislikes for a person. See how you each respond to each other. If it feels right, you'll know it. ;)

Latest posts

Back