Anyone feed Mazuri?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwigbunny

Reaction score
I've been feeding my bunny Mazuri, I have not had any problems with it but I'd like to find out how it ranks compared to other bunny foods. The petstores have a lot of options but some have lots of treats in them and others are very expensive.

Mazuri is part of Purina. Mazuri has a long and well deserved reutation in the zoological world as they produce many of the foods offered by top zoos and other organizations. I would certainly place Mazuri in the top echelon of food.

Randy

My feed store only carries Mazuri cavy food which is what I use and its great. I would definitely use the rabbit food if they carried it.

ra7751 wrote:
Mazuri is part of Purina.  Mazuri has a long and well deserved reutation in the zoological world as they produce many of the foods offered by top zoos and other organizations.  I would certainly place Mazuri in the top echelon of food.

Randy

So if I can get my hands on this food. Do you think I should feed it over Purina green bag?

i know the zoo recomends mazuri rabbit feed, which they get from us, and a customer who does rehab work uses it for her wild buns in rehab. but its not as popular with other customers...they alluse the green bag

Latest posts

Back