Anyone else have a bunny like this...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerbyBear

Reaction score
Everytime I clean out my buns cage (at least once every day, if not more), he goes into this nosy, concerned mode. He will walk around me, climb onme, jump in the cage and out, mess with everything I'm using, and jump into the brown bag of supplies I have near me.He typically ends up spilling something. lolEven if when I take his litter box out to empty it and add new "bedding" to it, hepurposely jumps in and out of itwhile munching on hay. It's quite hilarious! He loves his cage and everything in itso whenever I'm doing ANYTHING, even changing his water (which again is at least once a day), he'll stay near by and get in my way... justto make sure I'm not doing anything to his home. I absolutely love it! Eventually I want to get a video of this comedy act.

Anyone else have a crazy bun that does this as well? :biggrin:

Oh yes! Paddy is nuts. He is quite inquisitive and must have things his way. The kicker is, when Dad cleans his cage while he is eating in the box (cuz that is what it has resorted to, after accidents), he could care less. Normally, he'd go after the hose, hee.;)

Jacob does something very similar. But whenever I go to put something new in his cage, like his food dish, his water dish, or his litter pan, he nudges my hand out of the way. That's not too much fun when he does it with the water. Or else he gets in the way of the litter pan, which is much bigger now than it was.

Actually I was sweeping out his cage today and I put the dust pan down and he took it in his mouth an started to throw it around. He has so much sass:bunnydance:... that's why I love him!:bunnyheart:

Iv noticed Liam does that, Felix doesnt but since I got Liam he gos crazy when I clean out there cage! He will jump all over me and race back and forum and try to stay next to me :) Its kinda cute

Steph16 wrote:
Jacob does something very similar. But whenever I go to put something new in his cage, like his food dish, his water dish, or his litter pan, he nudges my hand out of the way. That's not too much fun when he does it with the water. Or else he gets in the way of the litter pan, which is much bigger now than it was.

Actually I was sweeping out his cage today and I put the dust pan down and he took it in his mouth an started to throw it around. He has so much sass:bunnydance:... that's why I love him!:bunnyheart:
Oh that is too cute! I don't think my Herbert is strong enough to toss stuff yet because he hasn't done that yet, but he probably will eventually! lol

Whiskerz wrote:
Iv noticed Liam does that, Felix doesnt but since I got Liam he gos crazy when I clean out there cage! He will jump all over me and race back and forum and try to stay next to me :) Its kinda cute
I know right! All I can imagine is them thinking "Hey mom/dad, what r u doing with all my stuff huh?" Even though it's like routine everyday. They're just nosy like Nancy McClelland said :)

Jasper does that everytime. Even if I am just adding hay to his hay bin he is right there checking like he is the hay inspector or something lol Fergie on the other hand is very cage aggressive and i tend to shoo her out of the room when doing cage maintenance and then I have to put up with her stamping her feet at me when she comes back. Well scuse me for wanting to give you fresh bedding girly!

Latest posts

Back