Anyone been to Bali in January?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.lai

Reaction score
The gf and i are planning a trip there in late jan during the Australia Day week, hoping to stay at the newish Ramada in Camakila.

Anyone stayed at that Ramada in particular?

Anyone been to Bali during late jan/early feb? I know it can rain a little during that period but does it rain a lot? I'm pretty keen to hit the beach and be in the sun!

LOL! I bet it can rain a LOT but never seems to rain for very long, and it's a blessing, it washes away the sweat from the heat and humidity. At least that's the typical tropics thing.

I don't know that January counts as an off-season, but I prefer to travel to tropical countries during their 'monsoon season' because it's not as crowded (I usually say the rain washes away the tourists) and the rain is great for the above reasons.

Usually (and it really is a crap shoot) serious clouds roll in for the late afternoon, it pours for 15 minute or even a couple hours (at most) and then it's sunny, hot and dry as it all evaporates.

I'm not sure about Bali, haven't been there, but my friends rate it as their best ever vacations. I think its a good choice and the timing won't be a problem. :)

sas

Latest posts

Back