anyone an apartment dweller..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pherber12, good info to have. Sorry I don't know your given name. Geez i almost called you Roxy then checked and saw Roxy is your Bunny.:foreheadsmack:

Susan:weee::lookaround:pinkbouce:

I live in a house (a rather big one actually), but I'm in college so I have three roommates. Therefore my rabbits and tortoise live in my bedroom with me. It sometimes feels a little cramped, but its actually nice having them here. I find that they end up getting a lot of attention and its nice for me when i'm up studying late.

I live in a unit (aussie apartment lol) with 4 guinea pigs and 2 bunnies. We have a small 2 meter sized verandah and they live on that. They have a two story cage, the guinea pigs mainly stay up the top and the buns are usually out of the cage. Its sweet because they actually groom each other. Willoughby and Daphne get let in every day to run around and three of our guinea pigs Edmund, Barnaby and Anouk will come in sometimes if they are game!

hmm...im in a 900sqft apartment 2 bdrm. my daughter has her own room, me and my fiance have ours.

we have a puppy and a cat and 3 rabbits...rabbits get the living room, the flemish has free roam of the room but he sleeps mostly in his cage.

our apartments are cheap...theres breed restrictions here and i see a lot of pit bulls and even seen a great dane. rabbits are ok, which is why i chose the apartments.

were looking at a 3 bed room to get more space for the buns though meaning i am pregnant and dont want them in the living room, they need more space than that

I used to live in a small one-bedroom apartment. It was not ideal, but I made it work. Well, sorta. Lol. I had multiple rabbits. At one time, I had as many as 12 rabbits. :shock:Anyway, I made NIC cages. My NIC cages were made more in height than in width and it was split into multiple cages. I rotated the buns in and out for their playtime. They were definitely not as spoiled as free range bunniesbut it was better thanwhere they would have ended up as most of them were rescued directly from euthanization or abandonment.

You do what you can with what you have :)I do think less is more though so I try to keep in mind that having less bunnies means more space and playtime for those I do have. Well that and the severe allergies that remind me not to get anymore bunnies :p

We live in an one bedroom apartment with our 6 bunnies. They are in the living room, 3 live together in a cage but the others are in separate cages. They run free when we are home to supervise.

I have a one bedroom Co-op with 2 bunnies and a cat. It's worked out ok but can't wait until Bentley mature's a bit so I can remove his pen in my bedroom so I have more space. He's loose all day until my bed time, hehe.

When I moved into this place it was a 'sponored' unit which means someone outside the Mgt. Co. owns the unit rather then the Company. They didn't care about my pets so I had my Realtor put in my contract 2 bunnies and a cat so they can't do anything. Good thing since they did try once they found out I had bunnies but that was over 90 days so they couldn't do anything anyway by law, but they wanted me to either pay $50 a month or get rid of them. I own the unit and told them THEY are in my contract well I never heard from them again, cuz my lawyer was gonna get a call and they were going to lose a lot of money. Funny how they allow everything but bunnies.

Back