Any NZers want infacol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
I'll be in london soon where I will be able to get infacol, simithicone drop things for gas. I have only found tablets here, so If you wanties tell me and I'll get you some :)

Infacol is used for a baby that has gas/wind... it's good to keep a bottle on hand in case your bunny gets gas..it's just to help give them some relief.

I'm sure you guys should have something over there like infacol..maybe another brand or something.

Imarni wrote:
How would you know if your bunny did have gas? Does NZ not have infacol or simular treatments?

A bunny that has gas will usually just sit in a corner all hunched up looking sad and sorry..and will not eat anything..not even a special treat...it is important to get the bunny feeling relieved from it's pain so it can get back to eating again which is very important...and another thing..a bunny that has gas needs to be syringed water..hydration is the key.

Here is a link with more info from the bunny library

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11931&forum_id=10

Imarni wrote:
How would you know if your bunny did have gas? Does NZ not have infacol or simular treatments?
I think it does, maybe in the tablet form? I know when I went hunting for baby gas drops the main ingrediant was wrong for the bunnies to be able to have them so I stocked up when I was in the UK.

Back