Any good ways for me and my Bun to Bond?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holding her isn't really going to work on a bond. Interacting with her on her level will, though. During her play time, lay on the floor and ignore her. She'll wander around but rabbits can't stand to be ignored so soon enough she'll be up in your face/book/laptop whatever haha. Since she's young you shouldn't give her treats yet, but you can keep a handful of pellets on you and give her one when she comes up :)

And try to be very consistent. Bunnies really like that. When they know what to expect, they can get alot more excited about seeing you.

:yeahthat: Consistency is good, have scheduled play times with her, give her some toys like cardboard boxes to explore and jump on in one of your rooms like the living room or whatever, and just sit and talk to her and let her come to you. she will try to get your attention when she is comfortable enough and then you can start to pat her lightly and you will be able to do more and more like rubbing her cheeks and what not.

Go at her pace and let her come to you. I wouldn't pick her up high just put her on your lap while you are on the floor and things like that. Form your picture it looks like she loves you a lot already :)

If you are around her talking to her a lot it will help as she will get used to you being around, and they are family animals so she will want you around :)

also try here this might help:

Bonding With Your Bunny

:happybunny:

Back