Any famous people in your family?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jil101ca

Reaction score
My great-uncle was James Joyce, the author, MyGreat grandfather was his bother and came to Canada fromIrelandin the early 1900's. I was named after my Great-grandpa, My first name is Joyce

My great Aunt's brother-in-law was Lester B Pearson.

Who can you lay claim to?

ehhQueen ElizabethI, APPARENTLYmarilyn monroe, Audreyhepburn and somehow W.B Yeats. ( dunno how my parents justsaid.)

and i dunno about marilyn monroe!!

lurv Anabell :mrsthumper:

Del Pentecost's great grandfather and my great grandmother are brother/sister.

Delhas playedin a fewTV shows such asKingdom'sHospital, and epsoides on Starved and Law &Order. He was one of the governor's son in O Brother, WhereArt Thou? and Lou, the security guard in Coyote Ugly. He's alsoperformed in Dead Dogs Lie and Be My Oswald. Coming soon he'll be inaTV series Canterbury's Law playing the deputy.

My husband's grandmother dated Dean Martin. Also he has a great great grandmother who was the survivor of the titanic.

Also my husband's grandmother's maiden name is Sells, the Sells circus from Steubinville Ohio now owned by the Barnum Bailey.

I don't know about me though, I think my great grandmother's sister or brother married an actor or actrist.

Umm, a relative of my step-grandfather's (mygrandma's 2nd husband) was the cartographer on the lewis &clark expedition. Possibly Helen Keller. My dad'srelatively well known within his own field. Another relativeof mine wrote two books that were only published once, but we havecopies of both. That's all I can think of for now.

I wouldn't call him famous, but he's prettyspecial. My great great grandfather (papa, I think) on my fathers side.He came from Norway, he had a beautiful ship, I can't remember thename, though.. He passed on years and years ago and was burried up inOlypmia,Washington in a pretty special graveyard.

Famous world wide or famous in my own country?World-wide, on my mothers side our family tree goes back to William theConqourer.

Mat's cousin is a very famous (in NZ) DJ called P-Money. Mat is my partner, so I kinda guess that counts, hehe :D.

Hmm...my great grandfather was on the top 10most wanted list in Ireland and had to escape to NY on a cattle bargewhen he was 17.

My great grandmother dated Al Capone's brother in the 20's in Chicago and she was a flapper.

That's all I've got!:)

I am related to Jessie James. That is the onlyone that has been confirmed. It is rumored that I am related to MarthaWashington.

~Star~

Nope. Closest I have is an ancester inthe Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia who worked at a fabricfactory. He was given the honor of making a length of specialwhite velvet for the Pope. Too bad my family was Lutheren!:D

My great aunt has done a lot of research on our ancestors and wrote abook for the family on it. It's neat, but nobodyfamous. Just a lot of German farmers.

The origin of our ancestors goes backto a tight family feudal system in the HanDynasty.A famous Chinese General and famed horsemannamed "Mah Fook Boo" was sent theEmperor, to defend to the southern part ofChina.General Mah's teachingswas, "Love your country and be good to your family."

That holds true today as I am on the Board of Directors for the Mah Society of Edmonton.

The only thingI can think of is that my grandma's cousin was one of the main guys inAl Capone's gang.:?

my dad swears his cousin adopted faith hill...not sure if i belleive that... and that before she became famous sheused to go to our family reunions... i didn't go to many reunion so idon't remember.... lol

--becky

well. . .

what to talk about a stretch. . .

my 2nd cousin is 2nd cousins (on the opp. side of the family) to the lead singer of the red hot chili peppers. . .

that is all i got. . .

I dont have anyone famous I dont think!

Although my cousins uncledesigned Luton and Dunstable Hospital (England)

I would love to have a look at my family tree. :)

Latest posts

Back