Any Bakers?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsandLops

Reaction score
So Steve has a sweet tooth and well I am running out of things to make. I bake about 3 times a week for him (It's is not just for him, I love to cook and Bake, thanks to my grams!)and well I don't like making the same thing over and over. I was wondering if anyone has some good ideas on what I could make next. Hints: He is in love with a good cupcake!

Things I have recently made:

Red Velvet Cupcakes, Lemon Cheese Cake, Strawberry Angel Food Cake, Lemon Bars, Chess Bars, Chocolate Cake, and well the list goes on...

You need to make Rebel Bars. They are SO not good for you, but omg... So good. My grandma makes these and they are amazing. I'll see if I can get the recipe for you!!

Also she makes molasses crinkles that are to die for...

I love my gramma! LOL

i used to bake cheesecakes and sell them, even made a 3 tier wedding cake of cheesecakes before. i have sooo many recipes, a few hundred including the reduced fat versions if you ever want any of those recipes let me know. the snickers, cherry almond, turtle, reeses, and fluffernutter were the most requested to give you a few ideas. as for cupcakes, mr goodbar cupcakes are nice. i got the recipe online somewhere, you should be able to google it. i didnt bookmark the page or write it down after i used the comp to make them. :(

SunnyCait wrote:
You need to make Rebel Bars. They are SO not good for you, but omg... So good. My grandma makes these and they are amazing. I'll see if I can get the recipe for you!!

Also she makes molasses crinkles that are to die for...

I love my gramma! LOL

i bake! what is a molasses crinkle please :pleaseplease: i googled rebel bars and put on weight just looking at it. yum!

hopsnlops - what about the old standby of smothering the cupcakes with icing and putting some candy on top? i bake for my family and i know what you mean about running out of ideas lol. at the moment it's nothing but apple cakes. you'd think they'd get bored! may try to sneak in a victoria sponge next week:lookaround

I modified Chocolate Crinkle cookies to become "Kirby bites" :) The recipe is on joyofbaking.com. I love that site - it has so many wonderful ideas and it's very educational in general.

I also love the Magic Bars recipe which is on the same website. It is *so simple* to make and absolutely delicious. Just layer crushed graham cracker, chopped walnuts, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, drizzle with condensed milk, pop into the oven and bake until golden brown and delectable. No effort at all. I don't even bother to measure for this recipe.

Thanks for all the Recipes, I am going to start baking tomorrow! I haven't tried the candy on cupcakes, I will have to give it a try!!!

kirbyultra wrote:
I modified Chocolate Crinkle cookies to become "Kirby bites" :) The recipe is on joyofbaking.com. I love that site - it has so many wonderful ideas and it's very educational in general.

I also love the Magic Bars recipe which is on the same website. It is *so simple* to make and absolutely delicious. Just layer crushed graham cracker, chopped walnuts, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, drizzle with condensed milk, pop into the oven and bake until golden brown and delectable. No effort at all. I don't even bother to measure for this recipe.

BTW here is a pic of magic bars I made for Kirby's birthday. (Not for him to eat though) :)

P1040459-1.jpg

Recipe: http://joyofbaking.com/barsandsquares/MagicBars.html

Chocolate Crinkles:

chocolatecrinkles.jpg

Recipe: http://joyofbaking.com/ChocolateCrinkles.html

My favorite cheesecake recipe of all time: Junior's Cheesecake. Very lovely New York style Cheesecake!!! It's so simple too. If you don't want to make the spongecake bottom you can get a graham cracker crust from the store, and then just halve the recipe. Super yum.
Recipe: http://www.recipezaar.com/Juniors-Famous-Cheesecake-17927

PLC_l.jpg

These are totally my go-to desserts to brings to parties and pot lucks. mmmm

My grandma brought me some pumpkin cookies today, with penuche frosting.

TO DIE FOR. Now I just need to find a recipe and make them myself. I love pumpkin anything. And so do the rats. :p

You could try making Melonpan (Melon Bread). It's Japanese and really weird/fun to make. It's basically a sweet bread roll with cookie wrapped around it.

Latest posts

Back