Anti Social Chyna

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovebunnyok

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We are having sort of a problem with Miss Chyna and I was hoping someone could give me some advice.

When she came home with Tupper in August, she was (and is) very shy. She hides from my husband and I, and absolutely cringes any time we try and pet her. I have tried spending some time with her, and giving her a few craisins as a reward when she lets me pet her. I was hoping in time that she would start to warm up to us, but that has not occurred. I would say that she is even more anti social than when she came home.

I worry that it was something that we did that scared her into not trusting us. She loves Tupper and wants to be around him, but can't stand us! Do you think this is just a part of her personality? I guess I got spoiled with Tupper. He loves to be petted and loved..on his terms, of course.

Does anyone have any advice? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks! :D

BTW...here is a recent photo of the happy newlyweds!

TupperandChyna.jpg

some buns are just like that..plus uve only had her for 2 months that might seem like along time to you guys but not for her..she will warm up to you as long as u give her plenty of attention and time..there is no trick to make them bond with you (i wish there was)..:)..i have 10 housebuns and they all have very different personalities...Miss Chynas just one of the quiet girls...doesnt mean she doesnt like you guys.she just isnt one of the "IN ur face "Gimme food now" get outta my way"" ..kinda buns....altho those are my fav buns thank god not all 10 of mine are like that..that would wear me out..:)
ive also heard that with bonded bunnies that there is always a more quiet one and the other is the sociable one...if ur Tupper loves her then she must be doin something right:)...good luck and by the way thats a supercute pic of them..

Latest posts

Back