Another 'what colour' question!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cabrissi

Reaction score
P13201370.jpg

I hope it's okay to post here as he's not a show bunny by any stretch - just a much loved pet. It looked like most colour questions were in this subforum though!

I am curious as to what colour he'd actually be considered officially as at the moment I just call him my pumpkin custard boy. :rofl:

His body and underfluff is golden palamino colour, silvery white markings around the eyes, chin, nose, stomach and tail and dark blue frosting around his ears, toes and lower bits. The blue is darkish but when he is side by side with true black it's obviously blue. Eye colour isn't evident from this picture but it's an ordinary brown colour if that matters. Heaps more pics of him are on my blog if this isn't sufficient!:thanks:

In this case, knowing a little about his ancestry would be of help. He could be a smutty fawn or a tort otter.

He is a RSPCA rescue, turned in once as a baby and once as a young adult, so unfortunately we know nothing about his ancestry. He's just a pet, I show poultry and dogs but not buns, so it's really more for my own curiousity and preference to use the correct term than anything.

He looks like a tort otter to me. Some places also call the variety 'fox'. Def. Could be a very smutty fawn like the others said, as well, but I think Tort Otter is the best bet.

Latest posts

Back