Another Tough Saturday For Sebastian

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
For those who areworried that Sebastian and his little girl do nothing more than layaround on the floor and sleep....They used the reclinertoday! :)

2v3b9

LOL! That's great! I don't imagine trancing himwould ever be hard, but then again, who needs to trance such an angelicbunny? lol.

Rowan wrote:
Another gorgeouspicture.?? ?

That rabbit is so laid back I sometimes wonder if he's real!

AMEN to that, Rowan!!

She must have him loaded with Comfrey.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Rowan wrote:
Another gorgeouspicture.

That rabbit is so laid back I sometimes wonder if he's real!

AMEN to that, Rowan!!

She must have him loaded with Comfrey.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, don't you dare laugh atme! What is Comfrey?????? Is it like Moonshine orsomething?

Oh, and I will take an "action shot"today when we are outside to prove to you all that our poor ol' bunisn't on the bottle!!!!!

Comfrey is an herb. It's been said that itrelaxes bunnies. (It's very good as a natural healing aid and helpswith the formation of new bones. It's a good thing to have around forbunnies that are weakened, sickly, as in the case of Sebastian,stressed.)

We know you have a huge patch of it growing in your garden. 'What is comfrey.' Pssh, yea...sure.

The jig is up, Raspberry Swirl!

-Carolyn

I love seeing the pictures of Sebastian and hislittle girl relaxing!! How long before you let him sleep inbed with her? :)

Wabbitwuv

Aww...how cute!! I could never tire ofseeing Sebastian and your little girl. They are so beautifultogether. They're even laying almost the same way...to cute!!

Shannon

Carolyn wrote:
Comfrey is an herb. It's been said that it relaxes bunnies.(It's very good as a natural healing aid and helps with the formationof new bones. It's a good thing to have around for bunnies that areweakened, sickly, as in the case of Sebastian, stressed.)

We know you have a huge patch of it growing in your garden. 'What is comfrey.' Pssh, yea...sure.

-Carolyn
Hmmmmm......I wonder if I can feed it tomy husband and kids???????

I'm just kidding! Don't anybody get stirred up over that!

The funny thing is,you should see him right before thesephotos that I showyou. When I first bring him indoors he runs hot laps throughthe dining room and kitchen. He goes into warp speed around the table,down the side of the wall, behind the recliner, around the shredder,behind my computer chair, under the buffet and then starts his path allover again....He always throws a binky or two into the loop also! Hedoes that several times to show how happy he is to be inside.Then he has to lay down and rest....that's when I get to takepictures! ;)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Comfrey is an herb.It's been said that it relaxes bunnies. (It's very good as a naturalhealing aid and helps with the formation of new bones. It's a goodthing to have around for bunnies that are weakened, sickly, as in thecase of Sebastian, stressed.)

-Carolyn
Hmmmmm......I wonder if I can feed it to my husband and kids?????????

I'm just kidding!? Don't anybody get stirred up over that!

Couldn't hurt!

-Carolyn

Raspberry Swirl,

I think your daughter looks exactly like you. You're both beauties.

-Carolyn

What an adorable picture!!!:DWhen Corbon and LEilu isnt chewing on the wall....they also look that relaxed!!

Back