ANOTHER NEW LITTER

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMALL S RABBITRY

Reaction score
One of my castor does Ann had 3 babies 2 torts and a black the way they look :)and they are soooooo cutie that makes 3 litters in just alittle over a week :)..........Toby

Congrats my good sir. We'll be adding Red and Castor Mini rex to this little 4-h project by the end of January.

Any good tips??

Just besure that the reds are as even colored as possable and the castors just make sure that they are not to dark and dont breed red to castor you breed castor to castor and red to red enless you need to make the castors ring better and then breed red to castor and then turn around and breed the babies back to the castor that will make the rings better in the end........Toby

Ok here are a couple pics of the little guys...........Toby

T10TOT11.jpg

T10TOT112.jpg

they look kinda like 2 torts and 1 black but not 100% sure

Well I lost one of the babies due to the cold and due to the mom it is her first litter so I pulled the other two out and put them with my polish doe that has 2 kits already and she took the babies so far will let yall know how it goes............Toby

Congratulations on your new babies. Im sorry to hear about the one you lost. Good luck with the other two

Back