Another Bunny Owner in Town!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookieNCream

Reaction score

There is a girl at my parents' education center; she's about nine yearsold. She has two dogs that live outside, and she told me that over theweekend she got two rabbits!

I was kind of taken aback and also worried; I was worried she might notbe able to take a good care of them since she's so young and only haddogs. And also, one of her dog is a hunting dog (one of those slick,black&brown&scary looking ones). :shock:

Well, it looks like she went to Petco& got her bunnies somepellets and hay right away. :) My (although it should behers...hehe)only concern for now is that they won't eat theirpellets (only hay), and that one's a guy and one's a girl.

They are babies, I heard, but I explained to her that I really don'tthink she's ready to be left with lots and lots of baby bunnies. I toldher about spay/neuter or separating them (like I did with help ;)), andshe seemed to understand.

One of them, from her explanation, is the same color as Cookie/Cream,(so I'm thinking perhaps Polish-ish), and the other, she says, lookslike a wild rabbit; all brown.

Their ears are kind of loppy, so I'm guessing there's a bit of lop in them too.

I feel so great thatsomeone I know got rabbits, and perhapspartly due to my influence! Hehe. When she saw my bunnies she was like,"aw how cute!"

I just hope that she continues to love them and be responsible for them. (and don't hug them too much...eh)

BTW, the dogs live outside and the bunnies are inside, and they got acage (she says it's big) but the bunnies are not separated.

Loves and Hugs!

How exciting!!!

It's nice to have someone near that owns bunnies too.

Now you have someone to share all of that bunnie-knowledge with!!

How are your bunnies doing?

~Jim

Mmhmm I was glad too :) I don't know anyone else who lives near me who has rabbits. I think Rosie was the closest. =P

My bunnies are doing great! Ooops now that I come to think of it I forgot to change their water this morning...0-0;;; Uh-oh...

Latest posts

Back