Anniversary! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Today, me and Steve celebrate our 3rd anniversary! We're not married though lol- just the anniversary of the date we got together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

He truly has been a rock to me these past 3 years, and was a brilliant friend before that. I don't know what I'd do without him. Except maybe do a little less clearing up after him :p

There was a lovely card waiting for me this morning when I got up, and a huge beautiful bunch of red roses arrived via courier at about 2pm, which is exactly the time that we decided we were officially together, 3 years ago! He wont tell me if he planned it or not lol....

Anyway, just wanted to share some happy news :) :hearts

n521600205_1172298_3173.jpg

Thanks you guys! Ladybug, is it 'Anni' cos it's not really a full anniversary? Lol :D

I guess it seems a little weird to call it that when we aren't married.... I never thought of that! :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
Thanks you guys! Ladybug, is it 'Anni' cos it's not really a full anniversary? Lol :D

I guess it seems a little weird to call it that when we aren't married.... I never thought of that! :p

no, i'm just the Queen of Shortening:biggrin2:

CONGRATS :biggrin2:!

Thanks for reminding me...Ryan and I have been together for 3 years, as of...yesterday. We both forgot :(.

Thanks guys! :D

We didn't get up to anything special- I'm too ill to go anywhere/do anything and can barely eat anything lol, so it was a night in front of the telly with me lying on the sofa feeling rubbish! Oh well, it's the being together that counts I guess :)

Wabbitdad, I got him a card, but that was it- I was in hospital and couldn't get anywhere to get anything else! :( I had to get my mum to stop off at the shops when she drove me home from the hospital so I could get that! I feel bad, but he doesn't seem to mind....:? Our celebration was kinda meant to be the holiday next week, but since that's not happening now we'll go out for a meal or something when I'm better.

I want to order him a little something online maybe, but it's hard- he really is the man who has everything! :ponder:

But, it's definately more about being together and being happy than fancy meals/presents, I've discovered this year :)

Yay congrats again, Jen! Once you're better you can do something fun together in celebration. Question... once people get married, do they consider the amount of time they've been together to be only the amount of time they've been married, or how long they've been married and dated? Of course "wedding anniversary" is just the anniversary of being married... Do married people still ever celebrate the day they officially became a couple, or do they just celebrate the wedding?

Aaah sorry, I missed this!

Don't worry Wabbitdad, I didn't take any offense! :) I don't think Steve minded that I didn't get him anything lol.... At least I hope he didn't! :shock:

Shiloh, I've always wondered the same thing! I guess if/when (lol) we get married, we'll have 2 anniversaries! Or I've always thought it would be really romantic to get married on the anniversary of the day you got together, and a September wedding would be quite pretty! Sadly that's not something I have to worry about yet lol... :p

Latest posts

Back