Annie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRae

Reaction score
100_1966.jpg

100_1979.jpg

100_1978.jpg

100_1970.jpg

This is Annie. I'm thinking she's a girl. She's really sweet once she calms down. She loves to play. And loves to chew. Although she is a pet store bunny, this store does take in rescues. I've looked several places for a lop, but couldn't find one. She caught my eye and I decided on her. Even tho she wasn't a lop.

And she has ruby eyes. those used to scare me. Untill I met her and she was nice.

Aww! She's a Californian mix, isn't she? I fall in love with baby Cali's! Would you like her picture to go on my website?

Hey there!

Annieis such a little doll! I love the pic with her little head poking out of the tunnel. How long have you had her? Did they tell you how old she is?

Cant wait to see more pics!

-Haley and the trio

welcome!:colors:annie is sooooo cute i love her little nose patch!

how old is she?
why was it so hard to find a lop?
i have a 1yr old mini lop, anyways annie is adorable:heartbeat!
she looks very happy there in your home:wink:
congrats:elephant:

babyb:bunnybutt:

well on petfinder all the lops were kinda far from me, or had the no kids sign.

Then stores had no lops.

I'm not sure of her age, young still I think. I need to take her to the vet. They can probably tell. The store I got her at takes in rescues too.

I'm actually sort of happy that you got a himi instead of a lop, because lops are usually adopted pretty easily, while albino and himi buns usually have to wait a lot longer in shelters for new homes :( Annie is absolutely beautiful, though. Congrats! PS- I love her name ;)

Latest posts

Back