Angora Fiber/Wool (Raw)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsandLops

Reaction score
With Steve's health worrying me and all the rescue/personal bunnies, I just don't have time right now for Spinning, so I am looking togive awaythe collected wool this up coming season. I have several different colors, White (LOTS of White), Fawn, Blue, Tort (Chocolate), Black/White, and I could dye some if wanted. All woolis collected from my personal rabbits and one rescue (adoptable) rabbit, all are one of the following,Giant Angora, French Angora, EnglishAngora, or Mix (One Giant/Satin Mix and one unknownAngora Mix).I honestly just don't want it to go to waste, and its free, but any money donated for gas for delivery will go back to some funding for the rescue rabbits. I will willing to card it as well, but I just don't have spare time to sit down and spin it! Its nice, stain free wool, and all rabbits are groomed daily and blown daily. I honestly don't know the oz. but it will come in Large zip lock bags, I have two currently just sitting here.

Feel free to move mods, I honestly didn't know where to put this...

Latest posts

Back