Angel by request

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fergi wrote:
Awww,what a luvable bun you have there Gabby, I love the picture of her withher eyes closed in your arms. I wish my buns could get that relaxedwith me, she looks so safe and snuggly with you. How lucky!

Fergi's mom
i think the problem is she's half dog LOL some the ways i'veseen her sleeping, i think no way is she a rabbit LOL And she willsleep pratically anywhere.

Fergi wrote:
Awww, what a luvable bun you have there Gabby, I love thepicture of her with her eyes closed in your arms. I wish my buns couldget that relaxed with me, she looks so safe and snuggly with you. Howlucky!

Fergi's mom

You nailed it, Fergi.

She is just that.

I completely understand Gabby's husband's reluctance to get near her.

Gabby,

I really loved the way you broke up your answer and replied toeveryone. Bless your heart for all your answers. Obviously, we're allcompletely in love with Angel-Girl now. I truly didn't even know shewas in your herd.
I appreciated your feelings of when you recognized just how monsterous Angel was when you were face-to-face.
Honestly, I'm very intimidated by Cali. This past week, I've really hadto get past my fear of her size and remember that she's just a baby.She gave me absolutely No Reason to be afraid of her, but it does passthrough my mind that if she were to bite me, she'd do some seriousdamage.

She's so opposite that. She is so appreciative, seeks out and gives - love, contact, and communication.

I can see that same relationship with you and Angel.

:)

More Pictures, Please!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Gabby,

I really loved the way you broke up your answer and replied toeveryone. Bless your heart for all your answers. Obviously, we're allcompletely in love with Angel-Girl now. I truly didn't even know shewas in your herd.
I appreciated your feelings of when you recognized just how monsterous Angel was when you were face-to-face.
Honestly, I'm very intimidated by Cali. This past week, I've really hadto get past my fear of her size and remember that she's just a baby.She gave me absolutely No Reason to be afraid of her, but it does passthrough my mind that if she were to bite me, she'd do some seriousdamage.

She's so opposite that. She is so appreciative, seeks out and gives - love, contact, and communication.

I can see that same relationship with you and Angel.

:)

More Pictures, Please!

-Carolyn
Your in luck, my battieries have charged.. I would have just swappedbatteries as i have a back up set.. but I think i packed them alreadyLOL Oh I was offered help a couple days ago to help move the buns ifneed be. It was a very thoughtful gesture.

LMAO ROTF ok now i know just how crazy things are, hubby ustyelled at trapper for chewing on a nail.... A toenail, he brings thenail down to me.. oh that is one of promise's nails. see the stripe inthe nail........ LOLHubby is now in the other room checking herfeet......

Carolyn wrote:

Carolyn, big buns can be very intimidating!! When you are used tolittle fellows, it seems like all you can see is teeth....really bigteeth. And claws! You probably will get bit someday. It happens! Buteventually you won't worry about it every time you pick her up.

It's also scary when you worry about hurting them when you lift. Thelittle guys can be scooped up and tucked under an arm, but big buns arelike carrying human babies. It will take some getting used to! You'vegone from one extreme size to another....:D

You're doing great! Welcome to the monster world!

The Bub-monster says hi to Cali.....

Rose

Dear Rose,

Thank you so much for that note. It truly is a different world for me.Thank you for understanding and helping to guide me through.

Seeing Gabby with Angel in her laps helps too.

:dude:

-Carolyn

After awhile, you forget how big theyare....because you see them all the time! It's only when I see otherbuns nearby that I realize what a monster Bub is.

Rose

Latest posts

Back