Angel by request

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
look at that nose
nosey.jpg

holding hands
holdinghands.jpg

don't wanna be kicked by that foot
backfoot.jpg

look at that beautiful belly awwwwwww
angelbelly.jpg

napping in mummy's arms
facethecamera.jpg

smile for the camera
angelface.jpg

angel2.jpg

angel1.jpg

Gabby......who theheck is that??? :shock: And are you okay, because it's VERY large....cute....butLARGE!

LMAO i was going to do a couple other pics, ears and tails.. but the batteries in my camera needed charging so i had to stop.

Angel is a french lop

Is she yours? Idon't remember you mentioning her....She is HUGE! For God's sake I hopeshe is sweet natured!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Is she yours? I don't rememberyou mentioning her....She is HUGE! For God's sake I hope she is sweetnatured!

Raspberry
LOL yes she is mine....or rather...i'm hers LMAO hubby wont puthis hand near her he's afraid he wont get it back LOL I've had herfor 2.5 years, and she is a mummy's girl.... I posted her picbefore but she was asleep on the floor I don't think anyone knew whatsize she was in that pic.

She's Gorgeous! I wish I could give her a big hug. The picture of herfront paw on your hand really speaks to how huge she really is. Itlooks as if you could do anything to that Beast and she'd take it. Candefinitely tell she's a Mama's Girl.

What a babe!

-Carolyn

She's beautiful! One of my favoritecolors - steel! I love judging the French Lops.I'll have to get some photos of my daughter's French Lop,Charity. She's a monster LOL

Pam

wow! He is some bu-tee-ful bunny!:pIhave a french angora and he is about the same size as your bunny. ILOVE big rabbits....I still remember when I took my angora for a walkon a leash and the people that were walking past us asked what kind ofdog we had:pThey thought my bunny was some type of dog!!!Cause he soo big! LOL I guess they didn't notice the giant ears...lol.Have fun with your French Lop!:D

~Cassandra~

Carolyn wrote:
She's Gorgeous! I wish I could give her a big hug. The picture of herfront paw on your hand really speaks to how huge she really is. Itlooks as if you could do anything to that Beast and she'd take it. Candefinitely tell she's a Mama's Girl.

What a babe!

-Carolyn
THe funny thing is when jenny is laying down (the lil doglaying down) they are very close in body size LOL jenny just weighsmore(45 lbs)and is taller. I think the first time arealized how tall she was(angel), I was sitting on the floor in thehallway while she hopped about, Ican't recall ifi was on the phone orreading but at any rate i made like a clicking sound with my tongue andshe stood up on her haunches(not on her toes) and sniffed my foreheadand nose... ummm ok wow you could rip my face off if you gotmad lol.

pamnock

I'd love to see pictures of that monster. Steel is not anormal color for me. When i got angel there was her and a chestnutagouti, hubby was with me and he said take the steel girl because she'sa dofferent color from what you normally have. She is my first and onlysteel color bun. Althought maybe i'll have a steel dutch someday LOL:p

Stephanie

thanks. Pictures can be quite deceiving on size. I had postedher picture before, but there wasn't anything in the picture to compareher size to so i think people just assumed she was average size.

bunsforlife
Jenny(dog laying down) knows she'll get an ear full from mebecause she noses angel and pesters her. Angel doesn't seem to mind. Onthe other hand Trapper (8 months old in that pic standing up about 80lbs) likes to lick her on the face and she HATES that. therefor he isstanding back watching her LOL I'll have to put up another picture ofher and Promise, (our 3rd doggy) they get along great as they both justflop around the house.

angoralover

I have to say i've seen a few giant angoras abouther size, but never a french her size. sound like one big fur ball LOLi have had questions on my english angora Holly "what is thatthing?" a few clients saw her and wondered if she was sometype of cat, dog, they were suprized to find out she was arabbit LOL

kpc, LuvaBun

don't you just love that nose. i have to say it's the cloesti've been able to see it as her ears are normally in my face lol I heldthe camera infront of us to get that picture lol

Latest posts

Back