an update..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crisi1987

Reaction score
i dont know if anyone actually remembers me ifthey read my other threads, but if you do i have an update. im actuallyat my grand fathers house right now visiting because i finished asemester of college. i ended up getting an apartment by my college so icould take all of my rabbits there. and the rabbits i gave to my cousinturned out to be 2 girls and are spayed already, but seperated. imvisiting her in minnesota on wednesday because shes graduating fromhighschool. my step sister has a boy whos neutored and a girl who isspayed and they get along fine. i see her a lot when i visit so i seethe rabbits a lot. i guessed that they were all netherland dwarfs, butonly one of them is.my cousinsaidone ofhergirls is a holland lop, who only has one ear up. and herother girl is a polish dwarf i think she said. im not really sure. shesaid she named them flo and zoe. my step sister and i both agree thather boy bunny named zuto is a mini rex, and her girl bunny named pipsis a netherland dwarf.

also... the rabbits i have are doing great! they love the apartment,especially because we set up a special room for them to run around inall the time. i live in the apartment with my boyfriend who is studyingto be a cop, and we live next door to my best friend who is going toschool with me, shes also living there with her boyfriend who is one ofmy boyfriends best friends. kind of confusing when i read it out loud.i know that my past thread about the bunnies needing homes upset a lotof people and i was so confused that i wasnt even thinking straightwhen i was typing, so im sure im not very well liked on this forum, buti just thought id let everyone who was so concerned know how thing aregoing now.

Hi! Thanks for the update :). Your buns must be pretty happy with their own special room, it sounds great!

they love the room, and its nice cause theirmostly litter box trained so when i come home and i go into the room idont step on a bunch of poops lol. most of the time when im home theyget to run around the whole house, so i dont see how they act in theroom by themselves. they arent showing any signs of agression towardseachother, but their all going to get spayed/neutored in about a month.and i have seperate cages for all of them, plus now i def. have enoughmoney for it because i finally got money from my settlement claim froma car accident i was in. i cant believe how big my lop has gotten. wheni got her they said she was a holland, but when i saw pictures of them,she doesnt look anything like a holland, she looks for like a mini lop.i cant believe rabbits are so playful though, i never knew they ranaround and jumped all over the place with eachother until i got them.ive always known more about cats, dogs, and hamsters. but the rabbitsare all amazing, and funny to watch, sometimes its like their racing,they all stand by the couch and then you see them all running at thesame time to the bedroom door. lol. i had to learn how to cut theirnails, which wasnt that hard since im use to cutting dogs nails, butwith copper, she hates to get her nails cut, she wiggles all around, sonow i have someone help me cut them and its much easier.

Sounds great! I am glad everyone is happy andyou were able to keep the bunnies in the family so you can see themwhen you visit and exchange fun stories. It is nice to know when youhave to rehome that you did the right thing. I am happy for you. Keepus updated and welcome back to the forum.;)

Back