An update on Rambo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nael

Reaction score
Hi there :)Rambo`s is getting bigger and biggerand she is duearound 26th of this month:D unles its a false pregnancywich i hope it is not.She is a house bunny and lives in my spair room she has a very big hutch that has about5inches of hay in it she hasspent most of the day in the hutch pushingall of the hay to one sidemaking a hill and she is getting moody. At the mo she is running around my feet being silly. I have tryed to feel her tummybut she did not like that even when i give her a treat.She has now ran off I think she has gone back to her hutch.Is this normal? What did your bunnys do when the were pregnent? sorry for going on for so loong.

Nael

My rabbits usually begin to build their nests the day of or a day before they kindle. They usually get pretty grumpy and not wanting to be touched before, during and after they kindle.

Hope all goes well!! Keep us updated!

Ellie and :bunnydance:Sweet Pea, Leo, Houdini, Honey Bun, Sprite, Dakota, Lexi, Charlie, Byron, Ivey, Samara, Tamaroa, Dawson and Paris

Hithere and thanks :)for the relpy she has got very grumpy and she tries to bite me if i go in the hutch i hope she stops doing that soon still no kits but she is due on the 26th so not long but i will reply when she does and i will put some pics

Nael

Latest posts

Back