An update on my orphan babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucktooth

Reaction score
Thank you especially to JBun, these guys would not have survived without your help and support. If you remember the one bunny was small and skeletal but with a big fat tummy and tiny poos and I used baycox and then panacur. She was half the size (smaller than that even, maybe 1/4 size) of her litter mates and after the treatments and CC feedings, her mm pinked up and she grew and grew and she's BIGGER than her litter mate now, just like you said would happen :D Curly and Erin are getting spayed/neutered next weekend.
Here's Curly lounging in the break room at the vets, and Erin visiting Ricky IMG_20190520_081858.jpg

IMG_20190604_123411.jpg

I'm so happy you have a positive ending. Beautiful bunnies!

Here's another update, Erin is not a doe, she's a buck haahaa sexed that one wrong

This is so fantastic and makes me so happy! I now know of three success stories of this working to save a young bunny. It's always good for me to have this info if anyone is having a similar experience in the future and needs help.

Thank you for updating. It's always good to hear that something worked and the rabbit was saved.

So cute to see that little bunny checking out that big dog :)

Latest posts

Back