An Update, a question and an apology

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY FLASHY!!! :hugsquish:

I missed this! (I miss a lot, 'specially in this room). :sigh:

I'm such a flake, I've started to drop you a 'hope you're well' note so many times, it fell by the wayside (along witha whole lot of other notes and posts).

But oh well, we all have our shortcomings. ;) (I call them 'anti-talents).

Bunny George (the schitzophrenic in my livingroom -- and you think YOU'REcrazy!)just bought some really cool wirescreenstuff -- sort of a chicken wire / screen cross,sturdy yet pliable enough to mold. The grids are too small for teeth and claws -- I can barely get a piece of straw through them --no chance of chewing, and I'll have to see how he did it, but there's no sharp edges inside or out, and nobody's gotten caught in any manner. I think you should be able to use wire snips to make strips and roll the edges around a grid wire to fasten it.

(I'd take a pic but I don't think I want to use a flash aroundGeorgeright now). :camera:stikpoke

I will try andget more info, like the name of the stuff.

So glad to see you here. (As always). :wave:

sas :welcome2

Thanks Sas. That's a very good idea. I didn't realise they made themsmaller than cm each way, and I know that far to big for mine, but I will see about if there is anything smaller about. Thanks :)

Flashy wrote:
Thanks everyone:)

And Rosie, don't be sorry, no need for apologies at all. truthfully,even if you had been about, I would have been too vile for anyone to stand anyway, lol,so it's best all round. I'm sorry about your Drew, but glad about your new bun (whose name I can't remember, sorry)

Really thanks to everyone :)

You're so sweet...although I still wish I'd had the ability to be there for you...

Thank you so much, Flashy...I miss my Drew baby so much...:(

Thank you...my handsome boy's name is Harley (it's okay...I have so many, it's hard to remember all those names! hehe).

DSCN1453.jpg

I am so happy you are back! When you were here you always had great information for everyone. I missed it so much. Please try and stick around.

You are such a great help to everyone around here!

:hug: Megan

Rosie, he has such an appealling face :D what a cutie.

Thanks Pipp. I talked to my dad about it and he agreed it would be a possibility if we could find holes small enough, so I'll probably go out hunting for some.

Thanks Megan,thanks really nice of you :)

Aww...thank you, Sweetie! :)

Latest posts

Back