An other awful cruelty case GRRRRRRRR

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
[align=center]I cried for the bunnies and for the lil boy. :(Please do not read this if you can't handle it.[/align]
[align=center]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/6933776.stm[/align]
[align=center]Cross your fingers that these ................................................................ (I'll leave that to your imagination) are found and are given a decent punishment! [/align]
[align=center][/align]

Those poor, poor, poor, rabbits!!!!:bigtears:They should beahead the people who did so they know how it feels!!! (just kidding,although not much) I makes me really hate people:tantrum:

-TK :tears2:

I don't understand what makes these people tick. How do they come up with these ideas in the first place? Just sitting around one day and think Hey wouldn't it be a good idea to steal a rabbit or two then torture them??

I am dumbfounded, by the acts of our fellow human beings.

How do you explain something like that toa little child? I feel so sorry for the child and the rabbits and the parents who have to listen to the crys and questions of the 6 year old. :bigtears:

Oh how awful. I heard about something similar where two men broke into a barn with the intent to steal but when they couldnt find anything valuable they set the bunnies in their hutch on fire for the fun of it.

Some people make me so sick. Keep your bunnies safe guys (especially those who house their buns outside) you never know what kind of sickos are out there.

:sad:

There is special place in hell for individuals like this. I can't even call them human. An early indication of the potential for someone to become a serial killer is animal torture. Starting fires is another.

Haley wrote:
Some people make me so sick. Keep your bunnies safe guys (especially those who house their buns outside) you never know what kind of sickos are out there.

Yes this is really really needed, after reading this I've asked my dad to get me some (extra) locks and padlocks for Pebble and Ebony's house...seeing as it's so close to me. :(

There was one not so long ago when people did something similar, except they impaled the rabbits head on a mop and left it at the door, the daughter found the poor thing I think. :(

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.......... i believe this, and it is actually sad.

That poor, poor family. :sad:

I can feel their pain. My first rabbit, Norbert, was stolen from my backyard. Nothing else was taken, and I couldn't think why, if you were going to steal something, you would take a rabbit instead of furniture outside, clothes on the washing line, and access to a garage full of bikes, lawn mowers, and other expensive equiptment without too much trouble. The only explination that I can find is that they did it to upset the family, since the rabbit wouldn't have sold for much. :( He would have passed on by now, since he was already four years old when he was stolen, and he's been gone for over two years now, and he wasn't neutered, and I highly doubt that anyone who would steal a rabbit would care for it properly. R.I.P Norbert.

I'll keep them in my thoughts. I hope the second rabbit is alright. :tears2:

Rachel.

Haley wrote:

:sad:

So true, it is times like this I am so glad I have such a secure garden, it always shocks me that some people will leave their buns in a garden that people can so easily get in to. But then again, these are the people who usually have their buns in tiny hutches.:(

Don't take any chances guys, it's better being safe than sorry.

theicequeen99121 wrote:
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.......... i believe this, and it is actually sad.
I don't believe that at all, how on earth could a few sick people represent how the majority of the people in a countrytreat their animals? :shock:

Michaela wrote:
theicequeen99121 wrote:
I don't believe that at all, how on earth could a few sick people represent how the majority of the people in a countrytreat their animals? :shock:
I was thinking that...:?There are sickos all over the world, we can't just judge a place and it's people just because there are a few 'bad apples'. The good vast outweighs the bad in my opinion.:)

I think she meant it to mean "overall" how they treat their animals. Like, do we view this as acceptable or do we condemn it? We condemn it and want to punish those people for being so cruel.

The same can be said for the elderly and children. The morality of a nation can be judged by how, as a whole, we treat those who cannot care for themselves. :)

Thanks Haley, i was trying to think of how to word it,lol.

The same can be said for the elderly and children. The morality of a nation can be judged by how, as a whole, we treat those who cannot care for themselves. :)<--- i agree too.

Latest posts

Back