Amy Winehouse R.I.P.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely can't say I'm very shocked sadly, I expected this would happen :( RIP

Yeah, can't say it comes as a shock. Especially if you read about why she canceled her last Tour. Still, you'd figure after Janice Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, John Belushi, Chris Farley and so many others that the light might go on. Look what the High life has done for L Lohan or Charlie Sheen. You hope that they see the light and turn around like Robert Downey did. One of the saddest papers I did in college was about Ira Hayes. He was a CMH recipient for his services on Iwo Jima in WWII. He was drunk and passed out in a ditch while walking home from a bar and drowned in 2 inches of water. What a horrible waste.

Very sad, but not surprised to hear this news. Loved her music!
Unfortunately, she didn't even make it as long as my other fav, Billie Holiday.I was really lookng forward to the next album...

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I was really lookng forward to the next album...

I agree, very sad, I loved her voice.

I was hoping she would make it and make another album (or 5). Not surprised, but I did love her unique sound.

Latest posts

Back