AMERICAN IDOL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bassetluv wrote:
Oh, I actually did like Jason the other night - maybe because he did the version of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" that I love. :) Yet I didn't care for David Archuleta's performance while everyone else did. "Angels" is one of my favorite Robbie Williams songs, and I just didn't like the way he sang it. Go figure. :dunno (See, this is why I'd never get to be an American Idol judge. Well, that and the fact that Simon's prettier than me. :p)

I have never been a fan of Inspirational Songs night:p. The slow songs bore me sometimes. Which is why I thought is was awesome as well what Michael did;).

I'd never want to be a judge, nor have to go through auditions, ugh, haha. And as far as Simon, isn't it hilarious when Ryan starts teasing him and Simon teases back about Ryan being gay?:biggrin2:

LOL...I love the rapport those two have! And I suspect everyone loves it whenever Ryan manages to zap Simon with a smart remark. But I must say, I really burst out laughing whilst watching 'Idol Gives Back' and Jimmy Kimmel made that remark about Simon's...ummm...man-boobies...:biggrin2: That was a hoot! :laugh:

Bassetluv wrote:
LOL...I love the rapport those two have! And I suspect everyone loves it whenever Ryan manages to zap Simon with a smart remark. But I must say, I really burst out laughing whilst watching 'Idol Gives Back' and Jimmy Kimmel made that remark about Simon's...ummm...man-boobies...:biggrin2: That was a hoot! :laugh:

I know, one night I laughed loud and scared Snuff:shock:. When they came back from commercial and Ryan was whispering something to Simon and Simon said "I will not!" Hahaha.

I missed Jimmy Kimmel saying that, but I did see Robin Williams give him a hug and grabSimon's butt:p.

Oh...you missed one of the best parts of the show! You should watch it...here's the clip on YouTube (love YouTube...you can find anything on there):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H02VGbrAiW0[/ame]

Bassetluv wrote:
Oh...you missed one of the best parts of the show! You should watch it...here's the clip on YouTube (love YouTube...you can find anything on there):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H02VGbrAiW0

Haha! Thanks:). It is funny how they make fun of his clothes and stuff when he's got so much money, wearing t-shirts like he does:p.

(I love youtube as well! was watching some comedians on there last night, haha.*cough-Jeff Dunham with Walter:p*)

Michael went out!? :shock: Aww... Results show is shown here tonight, I thought he was pretty good last night. :?

I hate hate hate that Kristie or whatever her name is, soo bad, she should have been out a long time ago. :grumpy:

I like David A. :D And David Cook too. Hate Brooke.

Why must American Idol insist on all of these "theme" nights? They don't work.. I mean Beatles two weeks in a row. :rollseyes What's wrong with just everyone choses any song? Everyone doesn't suit all genres of music, they sound bad because they just can't sing their own style. What's the theme next week?

Michaela wrote:
Michael went out!? :shock: Aww... Results show is shown here tonight, I thought he was pretty good last night. :?

I hate hate hate that Kristie or whatever her name is, soo bad, she should have been out a long time ago. :grumpy:

I like David A. :D And David Cook too. Hate Brooke.

Why must American Idol insist on all of these "theme" nights? They don't work.. I mean Beatles two weeks in a row. :rollseyes What's wrong with just everyone choses any song? Everyone doesn't suit all genres of music, they sound bad because they just can't sing their own style. What's the theme next week?

Hey Michaela!

I thought Kristi should have gone 3 weeks ago as well. But, I thought this week she did great. Brooke is okay.

The first Beatles night was actually the McCartney/Lennon song book. They had to select songs from it for which McCartney/Lennon wrote for themselves as well as other artists. The second week was Beatles songs, but yeah, I didn't care for that two weeks in a row either.

This coming week? Haha, I just looked, they all have to do Mariah Carey songs:shock:. That should be interesting for the guys:p.

I saw it...and I still think (LOL...edited to say 'think' instead of 'thing' :p) David Cook is the one to win. (However, David Archuleta seems a bit more popular, so it could go either way.)

I liked David A's performance, but wasn't overly crazy about it.

LOVED(!) David C's.

Loved Jason's.

Loved Christie's, but I don't think she has the charisma to get her to the final three.

Liked Brooke's.

Liked Sayesha's, but same thing as Christie...she seems to be lacking the personal charisma, even though she's got a great voice.

Let's see...who's left? Oh yeah...Carly. Loved her song!

My guess is that either Christie or Sayesha will be the one to leave tomorrow (betting more on Sayesha than Christie right now).

Me and hubby think David A or David C as well to win. They are wonderful! We think it's so cute how David A laughs all the time when Ryan talks to him:p. Can't believe David C had tears:). He was just blown away by what the judges said.

Hubby thinks Brooke is going tomorrow, I think so too.

Didn't really love Carly tonight, loved Sayesha (also love that song! it's off Mariah's first album.), Didn't care for Jason's. Christie did pretty good I thought.

What'd you guys think of Andew Lloyd Weber week? I liked it okay. I loved Shyeesha! Yet, she was in bottom 2. Loved both Davids too. I cannot believe who went home...:shock:

Oh, and Leona Lewis performed on there tonight. Any of you heard of her? Simon discovered her in the UK, she won the UK version of Idol, can't think of what it's called, lol. But she is awesome! They compare her to Mariah and Whitney, to me, she reminds me of Tony Braxton:).

I really like his music, but it must have been really hard to do his stuff. It's so right the way it is that it'd be hard to put your own personality to it. I was totally shocked about Syeesha being in the bottom two. She definitely didn't belong there as far as I was concerned. It was a shock to see who went, as well. I figured it would be Jason or Brooke.

Did he do it before? I was hoping that Barry Manilow would do it again....I know how dumb that is, but I've been a huge fan for years! Anyway....it'll be interesting to see how the remaining folks do with Neil Diamond's style of music.

I never saw the performance show this week but I saw the results, how amazing is Leona!? :D She won X Factor and Simon has said she's the best talent he's even found, better than Kelly Clarkson or anyone off American Idol.

The X Factor is like American Idol, but it's better.:p Simon owns X Factor whereas he doesn't own Idol. We had the original Idol show here ages ago "Pop Idol" but then Simon created X Factor. It's not that different, there's 4 judges instead of three, each judge gets a category (Groups, Girls under 25, Boys under 25, Over 25s), in the final stages there's 3 people in each category and the judge acts as their mentor, helping them chose their song, things like that. So it's like a competition between the judges as well as the contestants. And the public vote to decide the bottom two, the judges decide who goes out. :)

David A to win by the way! :bunnydance:

I love Leona Lewis! She's awesome, great find Simon!:biggrin2:

Finally, the person I wanted off was voted off. I'm for David C all the way!;) It will come down to the Davids, that will be tough. I just don't think David A is ready for it. He laughs too much when asked questions, but I really like him. He's very talented and so cute;).

Me too! I don't know how he stayed from last week. He was horrific last night, geez, or "utterly atroshish" as Simon called it, haha. Yeah, Syesha is good but she will not beat out the Davids:biggrin2:.

Latest posts

Back