Amelia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
Amelia is finally coming out of her shell toMartin and I. She doesn't run away from us as much as sheused to, and we're understanding how she likes to be pet.Here are some pictures of our Amelia May.

Thanks everyone! I was actually reallydisappointed with these pictures because she is so much more beautifulin person! My almost mother-in-law met Amelia for the firsttime today, and joked that she would match our wedding because she'swhite with pink eyes-my dress is white with pink bridesmaids!Oh the horror of having a bunny at a wedding....helllloo mad bun!

-Carrie

Manhattan's ears used to do that, but I think itwas because we used to keep him in the kitchen and he was getting usedto sounds for the first few weeks. Now both his ears flop down and whenhe does hear noise, they go forward. It's really cute. Good luck withyour rabbit!

Meghan

Oh my god! Amelia is such adoll. she is turning into a real snuggle bunny. Shefigured out how to hop up onto the bed. She has such stubbylegs, so it takes her a few tries. But she's so good when shegoes up there. She really like to burrow intoblankets. When she's done she likes to come and lay down nextto me. Some times I can pick her up and she lets me cuddle her...she'squite a sweetie pie. Meanwhile, Emmit is being Mr.Lazy-pants. He's still being a sweetie as well.

We decided to put a halt on the bonding for just a few days because wewant Amelia to bond with us and trust us more, then maybe she'll feelmore comfortable around Emmit as well. I hope this works.Either way, I love my two bunnies!

-Carrie

Thanks, Robert. She's a pretty special bunny. Ihave another picture of her here enjoying one of her favorite pasttimes: ripping up paper...I don't understand the fun, but she sure doeshave a ball doing it, so we figure, shread away little bunny!

She's an absolutely Love, Carrie. Ilove her name too. I'm so glad you and your fiance gotanother little girl. How could she not fall in love with you?!

She'sprecious.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back