AMC's The Walking Dead

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipcha

Reaction score
Just finished watching the mid-season finale half an hour ago and I'm just so wowed by how good this show is. Is anyone else on here watching?

For anyone else on here who doesn't know what I'm talking about... And you don't mind some nasty gore and awesome zombies, you need to check this tv series out!

[align=center]
36364846a0.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead[/align]

[align=left]Seriously, one of the best TV shows there are now, aside from Dexter. It has something for everybody. The first episode had the be THE best pilot episode from any tv series, period.[/align]

I totally agree. Its my favorite show. Last year I downloaded season 1 and ended up watching all in one day as it was so good. Its like watching a longer, more in depth, awesomely written zombie movie.

I actually attend Zombeers with my friends to watch it. Someone organized it so we take over part of a pub and we all watch it on the big screens together. Zombies and drinks, not much is better. Then during the "off season" we still get together once a month and we watch some old crappy zombie movie. Its pretty fun

My roommate and I had a hungover day today, AMC had the entire second season on, so needless to say we sat around and watched the whole thing. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself, I'll be watching the first season too.

I love this show! I'm a zombie nut myself from the first time I watched Dawn of the Dead and the 1990 version of Night of the Living Dead {Even though the 1990 version was directed by Tom Savini}. I'm a George A Romero fan bigtime. I even love Day of the Dead which has never been as popular.

This show is done so well, to me its very realistic of a possible low population grouping of people in a zombie apocalypse. Well done AMC!

Seriously, one of the best TV shows there are now, aside from Dexter. It has something for everybody. The first episode had the be THE best pilot episode from any tv series, period.

Oh man, you just hit on the two best tv shows to come along in a very very long time. I've been a Dexter fan ever since my son introduced me to it (and must admit, I watched it very begrudgingly at first, swearing I'd never like a show about a serial killer), and then when The Walking Dead premiered last year I thought, now that's a show that sounds interesting. Interesting doesn't even come close to describing how fantastic this series is proving to be. Did you see the mid-season ender on Sunday? The final few moments of that episode were just amazing.

My only gripe is that I wish they wouldn't put a show on 'hiatus' like that; I don't want to wait until February to see the second half of season 2...I want to watch it all at once!

Oh yeah, and for anyone who follows Dexter religiously (pun intended), last Sunday's show was very good...the twists and turns are now beginning to rear their devious little heads....

We really like the show too. "Being Human" is also one of our favorites too. Always wonder why all the "Zombie" shows and movies don't give credit to the originator, Richard Matheson. All came from his novella in the early 50's, I Am Legend more commonly known as "The Last Man on Earth". Great story for those of us that prefer the written word.

I'm also a Being Human and Dexter fan. We've got a supernatural serial killer zombie apocalypse fan club going on here.

I agree about the hiatus. Give us the whole season at once like normal shows!

Anyone else like Warehouse 13 too?

I love the Walking Dead! I don't know how I'll last til February when they pick up the rest of the season... Guess I have time to catch up on Dexter! I'm only on season 3 so I've got a lot of watching to do!

Has anyone been watching American Horror Story? Its not as good as walking dead but it definitely has the creepy horror thing down.

I watched the pilot until the last ten minutes, when he got on the horse to go into the city. I couldn't stand the suspense, and went online to see if the horse gets eaten. When it said that it did I had to turn it off!!

lol isn't that horrible? I think it would haunt me too much. :( And then a facebook page (made for the horse, ironically) says that an animal gets eaten in like every episode of the first season. My imagination is too big, and I don't think this is one of those shows that I could say "it's not real, it's not real!"

It looks like such a good show though. Too bad =(

Back