Amanda's buns in WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of my babies. I really can not wait until the girls are spayed. Daphne and Zoe are getting a little hormonal. LOL...

Picture504.jpg

Picture514.jpg

Picture521.jpg

Picture511.jpg

Picture523.jpg

Picture513.jpg

HaHa...You are so funny!!! The thing is all of my buns are in there teens, at least it seems like it. Less then a week til the girls get spayed!! :woohoo

well all of the girls are spayed and doing well. I am trying to be patient and letting them stay in their cages for a couple of days so that none of them hurt themselves.

How are they doing after their spay. All your buns are adorable. How are Casper's litter box habits going? my buns will do well with their litter box habits and then just seem to forget them. Usually what I do is stop them from going where they are going. I will use something to block of where they are going. I have also hidden craisins in the hay in the litter box and they loved that. It did help get them in the box to go. Seems to be a constant battle at my house. Though in their cages they will use the litter box but when out their habits are not as good. I recently bough t a big tupperware container and am using that as a litter box and they seem to love the room and how much hay I cna put in there. I also put a tarp down where they were going to make it easier to clean. Good luck. Some rabbits just have better litter box habits then others.

Latest posts

Back