Amanda's buns in WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandyjeank

Reaction score
Here is Casper, my male Flemish Giant bun.
Picture127.jpg

Here is Maggie Moo, she is a rescue, but she has a good home until her forever home finds her.
Picture125.jpg

Then there is Daphne and Zoe, they are Flemish Giant mixes, I dont have pics of them yet. They will be coming soon.
Sorry for the size I have been trying to fix it.

Thank you so much. I cannot believe how good they are. They are the most laid back buns I have ever had. I just need to get them to use a water bottle. Any Ideas???

Well as for the bottle I hear some buns just wont use it, but When i got my Flemmie he used a dish so I put a dish of water under the bottle, he caught on quick

As for telling them apart..good question?? Spray paint LMAO

mandyjeank wrote:
Here are the two newest additions! The one bun has her arm around her sister in the picture! :)

bunny2.jpg

AODRABLE COUPLE!!

and with the water bottle press the nozzle against their lips so they taste water and theyll get the hang of it :)

annnnd with telling them apart...i had to flemish mixes who looked the same. after about a month i could see VERY subtle differences. one had a thinner head, one had longer ears...then it got easier. buta good way would be take a permanent marker and scrible on the inside of ones ears

fuzz16 wrote:
buta good way would be take a permanent marker and scrible on the inside of ones ears

With our flemish litters, we just used a permanent marker and put 1,2,3 or letters. It wears off eventually, but its a cheap way of marking them pain free.

They are a very cute couple indeed!

Thanks for the ideas. Daphne and Zoe are the cutest things, I cant believe that I almost only got one of them!!! They are such a joy to have.

I am starting to notice that Daphne's ears are starting to fold on the tips. She is also larger than Zoe. They are packing on so much weight. They still feel a little thin. I can feel their bones a lot more than my other two flemies. They are pure breed though, where Daphne and Zoe are mixes. Is this something that I need to worry about?

Yes, everything else is normal. They actually started drinking out of the water bottle, so that makes cage cleaning a little easier. They poop and pee plenty!!! I just got Casper his buddy. Her name is Khloe. She is a sandy colored flemish giant. She is so cute. Bonding is going ok, it was not love at first sight. She needs to be spayed in a few weeks. Casper is trying so hard to be her friend, he runs up and puts his head down to have her lick him, and then she grunts and thumps. LOL...

Hi! We had a bunch of babies like your black guys at our shelter a few months ago, and then we got another litter like that again a few weeks ago! I love black bunnies, even though they're hard to take pictures of and we have a hard time adopting them out at times.

We need pics of your couple, though! I also love Ms. Maggie Moo!!

Latest posts

Back