Amanda's buns in WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maggie Moo was a rescue, she has been adopted out. Do you mean that you want pics of Daphne and Zoe? When I take more pics I will post them. I have four personal pet bunnies ( Casper, Khloe, Daphne and Zoe) and then I have 2 rescues ( Coco Puff and Ashes).

Oh and by the way Daphne and Zoe are drinking out of their water bottle now, thanks for the tips on getting them to do that.

That is all I use is water bottles, although having 10-15 bunny's deciding to drink all at the same time at 2am creates a lot of noise with the metal balls in the tubes!

i hear ya there. I should have pics up of Khloe later today. I also got two new rescues in. One is a mini lop and one is a havana.

I need your help!!! I had an awful asthma attack, and my husband says that maybe I should try to rehome some of my buns. If anybody is interested in Daphne and Zoe, they are the black sisters, please let me know. We are willing to meet half way. Even if you live in MN, MI, or any surrounding state. I am not looking for any money. I tried calling the animal rescue that I foster for, and there is nobody that can take my two fosters, so I need to rehome my buns. I have been crying all day. Someone please if you can help, let me know. 920 740 8056

Picture244.jpg
[/img]
Picture244.jpg
[/img]

UPDATE. I went to the Dr. and asked if it was necessary to rehome my babies, she said that since I was so sick for a while that my lungs were already compromised. I have had six rabbits for a while and have had no problems. Then I have a great friend that is going to foster Coco Puff for me, she is even interested in adopting her!!! Yeah!!! I have realized after having surrendered two rabbits before, that I can not do it again!!! I have the best pet bunnies ever, and they are my life, sounds sad but if I didn't have them, my life would be so boring. :angelandbunny:

I spent the morning hours trying to get prices for spaying the girls. The cheapest I found so far is approx. $515 for all three spays and their first appointment.

515 is with a 20% discount. its around $50 for each exam and 160 I believe for the spays. I will have to pay that day regardless. That is their policy. Some vets I called dont spay rabbits at all.

Thanks for the info. This vet actually has the laser surgery available, it does cost even more, but it is much better for the buns. So I think I might do that.

Hey guys I have a question, Casper is starting to lose his good liter box habits all of a sudden. He is peeing all over the floor when he is out. He is neutered, and I dont think that there is territory issues with Khloe. When I let them out he does not use the liter box at all. Do I need more liter boxes, let them out for longer periods of time? Please help!!!

Does he strain to pee? Look uncomfortable? Sometimes incontinence can be a sign of a urinary tract infection.

he usually makes a wierd look when he is peeing. He pees in the box when he is in his cage, it is just when I have him out with Khloe. You know what though sometimes he does take longer to pee, last night he started to make that I have to pee face and and I yelled NO. When he hopped away there was no pee. Maybe I should make him a DR visit.

Latest posts

Back