Amadeus, Holst and I say hi :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liarakon

Reaction score
I came across this forum when looking up about kennel cough, and it looks really good n_n Yay!
I have two bunbuns - a doe named Amadeus (Ammy) and a buck named Holst (Holly.) I am not a hugely experienced rabbit owner, but am eager to learn as much as possible :) I am at uni so have to leave my bunnies to my mum when I am away, but I can't wait until I can get my own house and can buy my bunbuns a palace! *u* (they are house rabbits.)
[align=center]
Here is Ammy:

7596724068_14d32d479a_b.jpg

and Holly:

7596723822_6cc1305f3e_b.jpg

[/align]

Ammy was a pet-shop bunny and Holst was a rescue bunny from the wonderful Southampton Rabbit Rescue :) I've had them both for a few years now, although we got Holst a couple of years after Ammy. Ammy is wonderfully good natured but can be pretty vocal and have quite the attitude on her, whereas Holly is just really thick and follows her around like her shadow <3 He's also incredibly inquisitive and will try to climb everything >_< Rabbits do not belong on bookshelves or on computer keyboards damnit! lol

My dream is to one day have a wonderful studio with a big rabbit palace and every luxury a bunbun could dream of, and then a British Giant called Vagner *_* Just saiyin'
As far as me, myself and I are concerned - I love Japanese anime and manga as well as Disney films, and the Victorian era and the 18th century and such. You can always check out my deviantart page http://lady-liara.deviantart.com/

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all! n_n

Welcome.

I see Amadeus is a cardboard affectionado. Has she tried pieces of brown packing paper? I put a large pieces of top of Honey & it takes her a little to work her way out of it. Then she starts tearing it apart by keeping her front paws on part & her mouth on another, then she moves her head & it rips. At some point I put the pieces into her dig box & still later I remove them & they become compost.

Ah that sounds fun :D We do that with the dog and a duvet sometimes (but that is more just the laugh at him like the loving owners we are <3)
When she has eaten less cardboard I will give her some brown paper :)

You have adorable buns! What a great momma to get excited over getting your own place to make it into a palace for your babies :D Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back