Am I The Only One Going Crazy For My Bunn?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lover_Of_Lopz

Reaction score
Ok please tell me their are other people on here that are bunn crazy....is it only me that puts dresses on my bunns and calls them my babies? Or holds them and talks to them? Am I crazy...or is the rest of world crazy for not being like me? Please tell me their are otherbunn people on here that want to taketheir bunn onRV trips and to play dates andhave birthday parties for them.:pAm I crazy .....or is the rest of the world.......and are their others like me?

~Nicky

LOL! Well I am new at this and my hubby thinks I am crazy!!! I give him 'bunny reports' all the time, which is when I take a look out the window and can't resist telling him what the bunnys are up to! He is getting a bit sick of it!!! I talk to my boys all the time and give them cuddles whenever I can grab them! Mine have been handled a lot before we got them so they are quite friendly, one more than the other, but I am trying to bring Astro round to being a little more friendly! Tonite they ran to the end of the run when I went outside and started talking to them - SO CUTE!!! How can you not LOVE that!!! :D

Look around...... normal people don't spend most of their time on a rabbit website! We're only here because we love our babies lol!
nattyw I do the same as you tehe - I always go aww look Bens washing, AWWH BINKY BINKY!

I think everyone on here is crazy about rabbits or else they wouldn't be here, I talk about rabbits to people all the time, and even my friend who has rabbits thinks I'm crazy!

smae.
my fiend fiona looks at me is like. there only rabbits! then all hell breaks loose as i explain why they are not just rabbits! lol

irishlops wrote:
smae.
my fiend fiona looks at me is like. there only rabbits! then all hell breaks loose as i explain why they are not just rabbits! lol
I hate that lol!
I also hate it when people think dogs and cats are better than rabbits just because they are more popular and stuff.

Latest posts

Back