Always know what you're begging for...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtipthebun

Reaction score
So mommy was eating this thing she called a grapefruit. It looked like an orange. I've had little tiny bits of orange in the past, and so I wanted some. I hoped onto her lap and she told me "no...you don't want any of this". But I kept begging. She said "Q-tip, you won't like this!" but silly me, I didn't listen. I kept begging. Finally she gave me a little tiny piece, not more than a piece of pulpy stuff.

I gobbled it up. And then...BLECH!! It was sour!!! I kept sticking my tongue out, trying to get rid of the taste. Mommy was laughing SO hard. She told me that would teach me my lesson about begging for things if I don't know what they are first.

Bunnies, stay away from grapefruit! Ick! They're sour!! I'm still trying to get rid of that taste. I need more hay...

Olivia here...thanks for the warning! But its a good thing my mom doesnt like grapefruit. It should be a rule that bunny moms arent allowed to eat things bunnies cant have or dont like!

I know how you feel...Mummy played a trick on me with my food and water bowl..

The yellow dish is the food dish and the Green dish is the water dish...and she decided to put the water in the Yellow dish and the food in the Green dish and I went to get water and then got food instead...

Penelope-Primrose wrote:
I know how you feel...Mummy played a trick on me with my food and water bowl..

The yellow dish is the food dish and the Green dish is the water dish...and she decided to put the water in the Yellow dish and the food in the Green dish and I went to get water and then got food instead...

:laugh:

Latest posts

Back