Aloha bunny friends!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunnbunny

Reaction score
Aloha! I'm brand new here and so excited that I found this forum! I can see myself becoming very involved in it! I am 28 years old from the Canadian prairies, but I have lived in Hawaii- it's my second home - hence the "aloha" :) I am an avid bunny lover, and even have a bunny tattoo on my wrist. :). I got my first rabbit when I was 7 named Thumper. I also resued a bunny I found in the middle of a busy city street when I was 17. She was just sitting in the meridian, and was obviously a house rabbit. I asked around the neighborhood and found out who she belonged to.. Turns out they didn't want her anymore, so I kept her until I could find her a good home (at that time my landlord didn't want pets). Later when I had a pet friendly place I had a little Rex named Willow. Willow was followed by my most favorite bunny ever--Leo. Leo just passed away February 12 of this year :(. I made a post in the rainbow bridge section for him. While I had Leo, I rescued a surrendered mini lop named Luna. She was old and I didn't have her for long, but Leo loved her. After she passed I got a baby white albino--my first ever baby bunny. I named her Flash because she is so so very fast. She loves to run and tease the cat and is soo mischievous !! Since Leo passed Flash has been very lonely. She is now about 14 weeks old. Today a 10 week old black lionhead/lop is coming to live with us named Kaimu, to be a companion for Flash. We are really excited to welcome him into the family and I really hope the bunny bonding process goes well!!

Welcome! Hawaii huh? Thats awesome! My husband wants to go there and live but I just cant leave home...to scary! lol Im not much for traveling but I know its pretty there! I'm very sorry about the passing of your bunny Leo :( I know that couldnt have been easy. I hope things get better for you and with this new bunny coming, it should help fill the hole in your heart.
I really like the name you picked out, Kaimu. Is it pronounced 'Ky-moo'? Thats what Im guessing.
Oh, and thats awesome that you have bunny tattoo! I have been wanting to get a bunny tat too but haven't figured out how I want it yet...Still thinking.
Pictures of your tattoo and bunnies would be awesome!

Ths forum is very addicting and Im sure you'll love it!

Welcome! I hope all goes well with the bonding and your new bunny :wave: I'm currently in the same boat with bonding my bunnies

IMG_4239.jpg

Here is a picture of Leo (RIP) and baby Flash.

I forgot to mention, you have to click the picture after you upload it to photobucket and click 'edit' then 'resize' the picture. Then you resave it and use the new resized picture.

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Back