Allergy problem...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie

Reaction score
Hey!
Been off for a long time, as we waited too long to call for internet and it took over a week for them to come hook us up. :expressionless

Anyway, my house mate is apparently allergic to poor ol' Buster... she's been sneezing like crazy and she's apparently had to take her puffer a few times.
Obviously I cannot get rid of Buster... there's literally no way. I would die. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I keep him ONLY in my room and I'm on the 2nd floor, she's on the main floor. But, I guess his hair probably stays on me or something and I track it around.

Does anybody have any air purifier suggestions? I don't REALLY want to buy one (poor University student....) but it seems like I need to. Or does anyone have any other ideas of what to do?

Thanks so much.

I found a great air purifier online on kijiji. It works awesome and I've noticed a big improvement in my air quality in my room. I spent 60 on it (also poor Uni student), and it's regularly over 200.

I use an air purifier, I believe it has a HEPA filter on it, I don't know, my mom bought it after the allergy doctors told her I needed one. It does help quite a bit, my room is the only place where it runs and my room is also the only place where I don't sneeze constantly.

My allergies have gotten way better. I have allergies to fur bearing animals and hay, and I also have allergy aggravated asthma. Toby barely bothers my fur allergies, but I used to really notice it at night. MUCH better now.

We put five around our house--3374 square feet. They really work and we don't have to dust as much either. Your biggest culprit could be your heating and cooling system.

Latest posts

Back