Allergies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kacyrenee

Reaction score
I've had my rabbit for about 2 months now, and he hasn't had any medical problems yet. This past week or so, he has started shedding and has been sneezing a lot/wheezing just a little bit. I'm wondering if this could be allergies due to the seasons changing/losing his winter coat, or if it sounds like a more serious issue.

It could be allergies but to assume that itis because it isspring and people get allergies is not accurate for rabbits..... despite the molting and fur lossI would be particularly concerned about the wheezing .
You need to find a vet if you don't have one and particularly one who is experienced in rabbit care and have this checked out/ it could very well be an upper respiratory infection which will not improve on it's own

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11625&forum_id=9

Ah thank you so much for the list of vets. I have been trying to research rabbit savvy vets in my area! :)

Yeah, it's also a good idea to check out a vet that might be able to do his neuter (as you mentioned in the other thread). This is a good opportunity to check out a vet and see how rabbit-savvy they are.

Latest posts

Back