All-time favourite song

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor

Reaction score
:DI just heard a song on the radio I've alwaysliked.."Peg", by Steely Dan. Totally the fave song forme. I know it's dated. I'd also have to add, my alltime fave video is "Just a Gigilo" by David Lee Roth. It washilarious when I would watch.

I think my all time fav is "Rosanna" byToto. It came out right around the time I was born, andthough I was told I was NOT named after the song, we do have thespelling in common. I have so many nice memories attached tothe song.

When I was little, my dad would tell me that when it came on, it meantthat someone was thinking about me and I was loved. So, everytime it comes on I get such a nice feeling attached to it. Heused to turn it up all loud and sing to me when it would come on,too. I have a really wonderful dad. He worked sohard to make each one of us (three girls) feel special in our own way,and still does so to this day, though we each have kids now (I have mysix year old girl).

Yep, "Rosanna" always makes me feel special. :D

Rosanna

:DMy favourite song is a very old songthat was number 1 in the 1940"s way before I was born. It is called"Stardust" and these are the lyrics I adore.... Sometimes I wonder whyI spendeach lonely hour dreaming of asong ...the memory haunts my reverie and I am once again with you ,when our love was new and each kiss an inspiration ..Oh .... but thatwas long ago , now my consolation is in the memory of thissong...Beside the garden wall when stars are bright you are in my arms,the melody haunts my reverie a paradise where dreams cometrue....tho I dream in vain once again you always willremain, my stardust melody , a melody of love's refrain.... My secondfavourite song is Rachmaninoff's Concerto #2 fromwhichpopular songs have evolved.

Thank you. I count my blessingseveryday in having my dad. He's the polar opposite of mymother, so I know how bad it can be. :(

I thank God I have at least one amazing parent. :)

thor wrote:
That is such a sweetstatement. All 3 of you are very lucky to have such awonderful father!

Let's see... I like "better days" by The GooGooDolls (strange name, especially since they're a guy group...) I dunnoif it's my all-time fave, but it's real high on the list!

OOh...good one...I like that one, too. :)

Greta wrote:
Let's see... I like "betterdays" by The GooGoo Dolls (strange name, especially since they're a guygroup...) I dunno if it's my all-time fave, but it's real high on thelist!

That would be David Lee Murphy. The country song, right? I like that song, too. :)

(I spend too much time online...thought I would just find out for ya. LOL!!)

Spring wrote:
I love a song called "Duston the Bottle" but I can't remember who sings it.. Hmm

OMG I have so many!! I'll just name

Grey Matter - Jewel

The Living Dead - Tilly And The Wall

Me And A Gun - Tori Amos

Colorblind - Counting Crows

Where Did You Sleep Last Night - Nirvana version

rabbitgirljessica wrote:
I like any song by Greenday:)
Time of Your Life is BEAUTIFUL. And the lead singer ... uh ... :inlove::faint:

rabbitgirljessica wrote:
Me too! they're my fave band, hands down (perhaps obsessed would be a descriptive word to use?). They were in town recently and Ireally wanted to go but I couldn't... I was soo bummed!

I'll agree with that too!American idiot is my all time favourite album. Myfavourite songs on it are "Holiday" and"Homecoming". Favourites from other albums are"Minority" "Stuck with me" and "Macy's day parade".

This is always such a difficult question to answer, cause there are so many meaningful songs.

I guess I'd say my favorite song is Reunited by Peaches & Herb.It is a 70s song, and I like it so much because when I was a kid Iheard it on the radio and had no idea who sung it, it eluded me foryears, and I couldn't find out the title either so I had no idea whereI could get it. I finally found out as a grown-up, don't exactlyremember how, but it took me a lot of researching.

Other favorites are:

Laughter in the Rain by Neil Sedaka

I know I'll never love this way again by Dionne Warwick

They all remind me of my childhood. I think I was the only 14 year old that loved listening to oldies.

Latest posts

Back