All-Time Favorite Movie?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, how could I have forgotten Legends of theFall? I'll edit for that! (FWIW, I coudn't putDances With Wolves in there even though it's one of the best moviesever, I can never watch it again -- it was soooogutwrenching). :cry4:(And a similarproblemwith Braveheart).

Thanks for the reminder!

sas

Pipp wrote:
OMG,how could I have forgotten Legends of the Fall? I'll edit forthat! (FWIW, I coudn't put Dances With Wolves in there eventhough it's one of the best movies ever, I can never watch it again --it was soooo gutwrenching). :cry4: (And a similarproblemwith Braveheart).

Thanks for the reminder!

sas

Gut wrenching, Schindler's List. Incredible movie but I could only watch it once.

As for Pulp Fiction, I laughed so hard duringthe ChristopherWalken watch scenen, I fell off the couch. How could he saythose lines with a straight face?

Psycho, DH and I have seen it so many times we recite the lines together. Now there's a romantic evening.

SAS, would that be the original Haunting of Hill House?Always reminds me of Franklin Castlehttp://www.deadohio.com/franklincastle.htm

I feel like a weirdo, most of my top movies are "gut wrenching"

I remember watching Braveheart with my dad, he was sitting next to me on the couch, and at the end, he started crying.

~Star~

I am a movie freak! i watch all of them!!! some of my favourites are..:

The island, Pride & Prejudice, The lord of the rings (allthree), ROBOTS, joseph & the amazing technicolored dream coat,cats, oliver, walk the line, prince of egypt, FOREST GUMP, water boy,the longest yard, john tucker must die, james bond (all of them)HOT(SO FUNNY) and the war (elijah wood is so cuteand kevin costner is quality in it too. if you havent seen it you havetoo)

These are just a few of my favourites :D but i have over 160 movies and i love them all!

THE MOVIE I HATE MOST IS: TALIDEGA KNIGHTS: the ballad of rick bobby

hehe i could go on for hours

Pipp wrote:
The Nightmare Before Christmas
:yeahthatSaw if for the first time in years at Christmas, I was so pleased they were showing it on TV

And Snuggys Mom, I love Elf too, in fact I love any film do to with Christmas:blushan:

I LOVE Christmas movies too!! I sawElf for the first time this year. OMG I thought I was gonnapee my pants, my fav part is when they're both running across thestreet and he says "Watching out, The Yellow ones don't stop"Oh my Gosh I thought I was gonna die laughing!

Crystal

Me two, elf is sooo funny. its quality when hesays "SANTA'S COMMING"!!! and when he eats the gum from under the sideor when he says "Congratulations you made finally did it" - bout thecoffee!!! in sweden they showed it three times a WEEEEK.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I normally wouldn't say this one, but the reason I am thistime is because everytime it's on tv I have to watch it-DirtyDancing! Makes me want to learn all that.:D I lovewhatBaby's dad says to her after seeing her dance and what hesays after he finds out Johnny didn't do the dirty deed too.

Dirty dancing is my favourite too! :D:elephant:

Ive always wanted to dance like they do in it.

Did you know that Baby's dad does the voice of the candle in beauty and the beast? I found out last week!

Linz_1987 wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I normally wouldn't say this one, but the reason Iam this time is because everytime it's on tv I have to watch it-DirtyDancing! Makes me want to learn all that.:D I lovewhatBaby's dad says to her after seeing her dance and what hesays after he finds out Johnny didn't do the dirty deedtoo.
Dirty dancing is my favourite too! :D:elephant:

Ive always wanted to dance like they do in it.

Did you know that Baby's dad does the voice of the candle in beauty and the beast? I found out last week!
I didn't know that. Did you know that he actuallydied? I think like a year or two ago, could be longer ago,just doesn't seem like it.

I thought of more that I really like...

Mischief (Kelly Preston)

Leaving Las Vegas

Freeway

Joyride

Pretty in Pink:)

oh. . . i am a movie freak!

garden state, love garden state!

elizabethtown, out of africa, nightmare before x-mas, swing kids,breakfast at tiffany's, girl with a pearl earring, the little mermaid,monsters inc, eight below(i love the movie, but am not allowed to watchit as i get so upset and cry so hard that i have been banned from it),v for vendetta(great movie), mona lisa smile, cars, my big fat greekwedding, the wedding date. . .

i could go on and on. . .

Back