All New from Australia...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tierlakay

Reaction score
Hi everyone.....

I just thought id come in and introduce my self....

My name is Peta and My husband Trevor and our 4 kiddies have had Dwarf Lops for 6 months now...

We have 2 does and 1 buck and now all up we have 11 kits...

We also breed and sell Guinea Pigs and Mice....
We have currently 7 guinea pigs and 4 of those are due to birth
we have 4 mice and 3 tiny babies
we also have 2 goats, 2 dogs, and 8 chooks

Our website for all of these is www.tierlakaysie.webs.com

Here are a few pics of our babies....

This is Cheyenne she is my princess, loves her hugs and loves to be touched and get attention.. She currently has 4 kits in the nest, her fist litter and she is doing an excellent job!!!..

view_topic.php
view_topic.php
_IGP4159_edited-1.jpg

And this is Dakota, she is our frosty point.. She doesn't like to be touched or picked up very much.. But loves her parsley!!!!.. She currently has 7 kits in her nest that are now 5 weeks old...

Dakota.jpg

And this is our Man Tubby, he is a broken tort and doesn't like to be touched either, but when I do catch him, he is quite comfortable getting some hugs!!!..
He loves to be out of his enclosure and and just run (or bounce) all day....

Tubby.jpg

And here are our kits....

This lot are now 5 weeks old, we have 5 males and 2 females (that we are keeping)
thenest6daysold.jpg

And this lot are 3 days old.. And they will all unfortunately be for sale... wish I could keep them all...

3daysold.jpg

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Peta. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves. Those are great pictures and beautiful bunnies.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

You don't have to say what city your in but if you could update your profile withthe areayour in, may be likeNorth west Ohio, Canada, UK etc, that would help others provide you with info that may help you and your bunny.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures and reading some stories.

Dave

AWAWAWAWAWAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!:inlove: BABIES!
and very adorable bunnies too :)

Hi Peta,

Your bunnies are very cute,but i especially adore Dakota,such a pretty girl :)

Latest posts

Back