All away from Asia ~!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gileamarie

Reaction score
Hi to Everyone~! ,

I'm Lea, Just bought a bunny. It wasn't in my plan at all to buy one, Its just a coincidence I guess, to have "Snozzie" right now. and I love Him !!

Here he is :

IMAG0707.jpg

IMAG0746.jpg

Hi. Welcome to RO! How old is your darling bun? I'm surprised it can be away from its mother so soon. Please be careful feeding babies vegetables, it can cause the runs, which when they are so small is dangerous.

You might want to check out the library section for good nutrition articles for youngsters.

We love pictures, particularly when they are so cute!

Thats the problem :shock: I was shock it was a week old, The petshop owner where I bought him lied, he said it was 6 week old! just when I found out the it was still 3 week or so. last week "snozzie got diarrhea...gladly I found a simple remedy for it online. but he's doing pretty well now. :pray:

Welcometo Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick,if you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

He's a young one. Just give pellets and hay until he's past 8 weeks, then you can try veggies although a lot of people don't try veggies out until they are about 4-6 months of age. I gave my guy veggies at 8 weeks and he did great. My holland girl was 7 weeks when I brought her home, I tried veggies on her and it was a no go. So now that she is 9 weeks I am starting to introduce her to parsley and cilantro. Ice-burg lettuce is a nono. Its horrible for them. Stick with stuff like romaine, green leaf lettuce, and leafy greens when he is about 8 weeks or older. I follow this website for feeding safe veggies. You might find it handy too.

http://www.sandiegorabbits.org/diet/foods.html

Don't forget hay, like timothy hay, alfalfa hay, or orchard grass. Their main diets are pellets and one of the hays I mentioned. :) The pellets should be alfalfa based till he's a year. There is tons of info on foods in the nutrition section.

got alfalfa hay ...bit pricey because its export from U.S ...Thailand don't grow alfalfa hay..but timothy ;) Ive researched about it ..:)

Oh my..whag big eyes you have!!

Welcome to ro!

It's most important to get alfalfa pellets. You don't have to continue with alfalfa hay as long, maybe for 3 months would be enough, but alfalfa pellets until he or she is full grown [maybe 6-8 months].

I'm glad the diarrhea stopped, but I can't imagine what the simple remedy you mention might be. So check here at RO if there's diarrhea again.

Latest posts

Back