All about YOU!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the most important thing in the world to you? my family

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? swimming

Favorite way to spend a day off? sleeping yeah right lol wish i could do that lol

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? on my bunnies heheehe

What is your favorite dessert? anything with CHOCOLATE mmmmmmm

Best movie ever? The Grudge

Worst movie ever? star wars lmao

What is the best car you ever had? 64 Impalla SS

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)? house

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? sit in a hot bath

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? watching the baby bunnies here in rescue

Best childhood memory? spending time at my grandmas

What was your first pet? no idea lol we had pets from the time before i was born lol

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? id have to split it up between a few

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was no object, what would you do?
become a vet!!

What is the most important thing in the world toyou? My husband and baby (not yet born but still the most importantthing in my life)

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Read a good book, swimming, playing my PS2 (yeah, I'm a geek)

Favorite way to spend a day off? Every day is a day off to me.....

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? Usually I'll juststuff it in my wallet then be surprised I have cash in there, as Ialmost never carry cash with me

What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream! Love chocolate peanut butter

Best movie ever? Star Wars

Worst movie ever? Madness Of King George, I fell, asleep in the theatre during that

What is the best car you ever had? Jeep Cheeoke

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house,investment, business)? When I was 19 I took out a small loan to buymy first computer. Wanted to start building my credit up

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? A massage, not that I get very many

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? Sittingoutside on one of those perfect days. Not too hot, nice breeze, puffywhite clouds and blue skies, birds chirping. That makes me happy.

Best childhood memory? Seeing Star Wars in the theatres

What was your first pet? There were always animals around when I wasgrowing up, but my first pet for myself was a mouse I named Jonathan,after the mouse in Secret Of Nihm

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would youdonate to? St. Jude. I used to do a lot of walkathons for them inhigh school

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was no object, what would you do? Be a writer

What is the most important thing in the world to you? God & Family

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Tending to Fonzie

Favorite way to spend a day off? Relaxing at my local cigar shoppe

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? Lunch!

What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate Ice Cream

Best movie ever? The Mambo Kings

Worst movie ever? Secret Window(Johnny Depp)

What is the best car you ever had? 1963 Mercury Monterrey

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)? Car

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Take a nap!

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? A fine cigar

Best childhood memory? Going to Wildwood NJ every summer

What was your first pet? My first pet that I actually owned was Stephie

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to?
To many to mention
If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was noobject, what would you do? I was a radio DJ for 12 years. Thatwas my dream job.

What is the most important thing in the world to you? Family and my Animals

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Work my horses

Favorite way to spend a day off? Lay around, sleep in, watch movies

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? on my pets ;)

What is your favorite dessert? Tierramissue? SP

Best movie ever? Too many to list

Worst movie ever? Dumb and Dumber

What is the best car you ever had? Havent had one

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)? ehh... My bunny?

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Bath with vanilla salts and oils

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? A hug

Best childhood memory? Everything with my best friend

What was your first pet? Cat named Gato

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? Jimmy Fund

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was no object, what would you do?
Vetrinarian

What is the most important thing in the world to you?

My son, my animals, my health, my spirituality (I'm probablygoing to have more than one answer for some of these questions)

What is your favorite activity/thing to do?

Gardening, horseback riding, hanging out with my dog, letting the rabbits out (when I had some)

Favorite way to spend a day off?

Same as above...or go to a good movie on a rainy day...or head out to the countryside...

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find?

LOL...probably a dog treat

What is your favorite dessert?

I don't eat desserts any more, but when I did, I loved Amaretto cheesecake

Best movie ever?

WAY too many to choose just one! Here's some:

You've Got Mail
Black Beauty
My Friend Flicka
Alien (It's the scariest movie I ever saw)
Bridges of Madison County
Dances With Wolves
Serendipity
Steel Magnolias
Jurassic Park

Worst movie ever?

"Howard the Duck" is up there...

What is the best car you ever had?

Never owned one (well, when I was married we had a blue Dodge Ram truck, so I guess that would count)

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)?

My house

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?

A walk to the river with my dog, Tim Horton's Ice Cappucino as atreat on the way home; or on a cold winter night, a bubblebath withcandles

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy?

Sunsets, children laughing, bunnies binkying, my dog being silly,hearing "I love you", rainy days (told you I have more than just one inthese answers!)

Best childhood memory?

Going to a camping ground in Shubenacadie with my friend and herfather, and discovering the horses the campground owners kept as asideline (I fell absolutely in love with Carrie, one of their mares)

What was your first pet?

My dog, Charlie...a beagle mix

Various animal rescue centers

Open my own animal rescue center in the country

What is the most important thing in the world to you? Family

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Volleyball

Favorite way to spend a day off? Spending time with Emmy, friends, & family

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? F00D! :p

What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream

Best movie ever? The notebook

Worst movie ever? The village

What is the best car you ever had? I never had one. Im too young

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)? I never really bought anything big...yet

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Hair done

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? A smile on a persons face

Best childhood memory? Pretending i was salor moon

What was your first pet? A fish

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? Cancer

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was noobject, what would you do? Nurse or someone succesfull in life

Yeah very nice Kricket !!!!

Reading through, I have notice, alot of our answers are either exactly the same or very similar.

Mind you, I'm not surprised, WE ALL OWN RABBITS. It says alot about rabbit owners!!

What is the most important thing in the world to you? friends and family..and my animals of course!

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Sleep ...ZZZZZZZ

Favorite way to spend a day off? Sleep till noon then spend time with friends or my boyfriend

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? Save it.

What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate cake, with chocolate icing

Best movie ever? What Dreams may come or Spaceballs

Worst movie ever? Jacka**

What is the best car you ever had? Chevy 01' Malibu

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)?car

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?A Facial

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? Anything hello kitty

Best childhood memory? My mom reading to me at night

What was your first pet? Fluff, a 20Lb Siamese cat

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? there are so many I am not sure.

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was noobject, what would you do? Reaserch Scientist, -Anatomy of the brainand its function related to psychology and human nature.

What is the most important thing in the world to you? My Family and animals

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Softball / breeding rabbits

Favorite way to spend a day off? horseback riding

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? a new toy for my Silver Martin doe ;D

What is your favorite dessert? pumpkin pie

Best movie ever? Seabiscuit

Worst movie ever? Rats

What is the best car you ever had? dont drive

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)? a premi on the game horseland

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? relaxing bath w/ good book

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? my rabbits

Best childhood memory? fishing w/ my grandpa

What was your first pet? English Springer Spaniel named Patches, Rabbit named Bun Bun, and Cat named Snowball

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? American Red Cross

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was noobject, what would you do? Being a small/large animal veterinarian

What is the most important thing in the world to you? FAMILY

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? ANYTHING CRAFTY

Favorite way to spend a day off? SWIMMING

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? BUY CHEESECAKE

What is your favorite dessert? CHEESECAKE.. IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND?

Best movie ever? INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE

Worst movie ever? ANCHORMAN

What is the best car you ever had? AN ORANGE TOYOTA COROLLANICKNAMED THE ORANGE CRUSHER.. IT ENDED UP BEING ORANGE JUICE LOL

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house,investment, business)? CAR AND ALL THE CRAP I GET FOR MY RABBITSLOL

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? BUBBLE BATH, CANDLES AND A GLASS OF BAILEY'S

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? WHEN MY HUSBAND IS WELL

Best childhood memory? SHOPPING WITH MY GRANDMOTHER

What was your first pet? A CARIN TERRIER NAME MISFIT HE WAS A RESCUE

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? THE HEART AND STROKE FOUNDATION

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was noobject, what would you do? A LAWYER OR SOME KIND OF LAWENFORCEMENT

What is the most important thing in the world to you? family (includin animals) n friends

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? i love swimming and tennis

Favorite way to spend a day off? relaxing at the beach!

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find?umm... on food lol or my bunnies

What is your favorite dessert? chocolate gateaux

What was your first pet? 2 cats called Sammy and Charlie

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? RSPCA / NSPCC

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was no object, what would you do? Become a vet!

What is the most important thing in the world to you? My bunnies, Husband, Family

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Playing guitar

Favorite way to spend a day off? Reading a good romance novel

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? go to Wendy's

What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats

Best movie ever? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Worst movie ever? Napoleon Dynamite

What is the best car you ever had? Chevy Camaro

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)? Car

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Take a long hot bubble bath

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? Getting attention from my buns

Best childhood memory? Touring a Locomotive with my dad

What was your first pet? Spottsie an English Spot rabbit ;)

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? Stopping cruelty to animals

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was noobject, what would you do? I'd go to culinary school and open my ownrestaurant/bakery

Mandy

What is the most important thing in the world to you? Family and pets.

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Graphic/web design.

Favorite way to spend a day off? Play with the goats, get on the computer.

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? Use it on pets.

What is your favorite dessert? Cheese cake.

Best movie ever? Not sure...

Worst movie ever? The Village.

What is the best car you ever had? Can't drive!

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)? Um.. Nothing I can remember.

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Massage.

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? A hug.

Best childhood memory? That I can remember.. going on vacation to the Smoky Mountains.

What was your first pet? Blackie the cat.

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would youdonate to? I wouldn't be able to donate to just one, I wouldbreak it up and send it to many.

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was no object, what would you do? Have my own TV show.

Thanks Kricketfor a fun post:
What is the most important thing in the world to you? My pets...uh and my family I suppose!

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? sunbathing in my garden

Favorite way to spend a day off? watching movies

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? buy lots of choclate raisins

What is your favorite dessert? Lemon merangue pie

Best movie ever?Thelma and Louise

Worst movie ever?Where Eagles Dare

What is the best car you ever had?Rav 4

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)? part share in my student flat

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?lie in the bath with a glass of wine

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy?seeing my bunnies cuddling up to each other

Best childhood memory?The birthday I got my cat Annie

What was your first pet? A guinea pig called Crumbs

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would you donate to? Why the Rabbit Welfare Society of course

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) wasno object, what would you do? I'd be an oscar winning actress...!!If body shape was no object I'd be a ballerina, but will just have tostick to being a fairy elephant for now:ele:!!!!!!!

northerndancer wrote:

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was noobject, what would you do? I'd be an oscar winning actress...!! If bodyshape was no object I'd be a ballerina, but will just have to stick tobeing a fairy elephant for now:ele:!!!!!!!

Have fun...let's learn all about each other...
LOL

What is the most important thing in the world to you?

having fun, love, be loved. (oops... that's three)

What is your favorite activity/thing to do?

watch movies

Favorite way to spend a day off?

sleep (not that I really enjoy it...)

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find?

What can 5$ buy these days?

What is your favorite dessert?

I don't like sweets. But I guess... strawberries.

Best movie ever?

Star Wars: A New Hope (Episode IV)

Worst movie ever?

Deep Impact, Phone Booth, Master of Disguise, ...

What is the best car you ever had?

Honda Accord 1990 EX

What is the first "BIG" thing you've ever bought (car, house, investment, business)?

486DX33 at 3600$

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?

huh? pamper? LOL

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy?

Spending time with someone I like.

Best childhood memory?

I don't remember (honest)

What was your first pet?

Elvis the shark... but for a "real" pet, Marvin the rabbit.

I would not donate to a cause. They tend to misuse the money... I'd use it myself.

Profesionnal photographer for National Geographics.

What is the most important thing in the world to you? My whole family

What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Playing with my buns or scrapbooking

Favorite way to spend a day off? Cleaning, chilling, catching up on reading...

Best way to spend a five dollar bill you find? Starbucks Venti Caramel Light Frapp.

What is your favorite dessert? Grapes, strawberries

Best movie ever? Tombstone

Worst movie ever? Gigli

What is the best car you ever had? 2003 Honda Civic EX

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Hot bath or tanning

What is the most simple thing that makes you the most happy? The sun on my face and the wind in my hair

Best childhood memory? Snowball fights in Bisbee with mybrother, sister and mom. Or being on the farm with Grandma.

What was your first pet? Chloe my dog.

If you had one million dollars to donate, to what cause would youdonate to? Half to children's lukemia and half to the humanesociety

If you could do anything as a career and money (school/training) was noobject, what would you do? Veternarian or medical examiner

Back