Alicia and The Zoo Crew (Part 2-2007)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok

100_9781.jpg

100_9782.jpg

100_9783.jpg

100_9784.jpg

100_9785.jpg

100_9786.jpg

100_9787.jpg

100_9788.jpg

100_9789.jpg

Boy, he looks so much better...it makes me feel a bit better that he's looking so much better-filled-out.

Give my Dingo kisses from his Auntie, ok?

Hmm where do I start....

Ringo is going very well seems he is bouncing back. His coat is FINALLY getting back to normal. He is happy go lucky self.

Connor is shedding now. Getting alittle betterwith Elvis.

Teresa is a princess as always everyday she seems to look for us more.

Dallas is still his goofy self, he is still trying to be boss.

Elvis is moulting! Bah I thought I had seen enough clouds of white fur. He is seeking the trios attention. Not being mean to them.

Wyatt is Wyatt. I swear he is weird. Just an odd ball. We adore him.

Galen the Shy my sweet but petrified foster is still scared. We still can't touch him. He is destructive, and hates other rabbits but he has PERFECT litter habbits!

Ok Logan and Elijah are good. Silly guinea piggies.

Lizards awesome as usual.

Kashi is great, we will be starting clicker training.

Hey how is everyone? Things here are so nuts. Everyone is doing great.

Ringo is putting on weight again. He is back to his normal self.

100_9859.jpg

Elvis is his normal active self just shedding. We are having to pay more attention to him. He craves interaction. I really hope I can get him bonded to the trio. He needs more interaction.

100_9862.jpg

Wyatt is good. I feel really bad though since we have not been able to firm up a date on the guniea pigs coming his neuter has been put off. No not money problems just I don't want to have so much weighing on my mind at once.

100_9870.jpg

The trio is the trio nuts as always. I swear they are to funny. They are doing better with Elvis next to them.

101_0012.jpg

100_9849.jpg

Logan and Elijah are doing great. Each day they come around alittle more. Now they are headbutting us when we hide treats in our fist.

100_9869.jpg

Kashi is great, we have started clicker training. Just basic commands that she follows already. We are trying to get her more used to us leaving early morning to work.

100_9417.jpg

Mace and Merlin should be here before the end of the year I really can not wait. I have been in love with them since the day Amy got them. I helped name them. They were what pushed me on my quest to have guinea pigs and I am on cloud nine that now they to will be mine. I can never thank Amy enough for trusting me with them.

(These are pictures Peg posted awhile ago the kitty is Ms. Faith)

DSCN0669.jpg

:shock2:WOW!! That mat is TOO COOL!!!! I just LOVE it! :elvis2:

What a Great Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with Seniorcats....Elvis and his fans ROCK!

As a matter of fact, my Xmas card this year is going to be my rabbits on the living room couch in Graceland. :hearts

Look how pretty he looks on it! :big kiss: Precious Precious Precious!! Most definitely fit for a King!

Thank you so much for telling me aboutit. I love it and your little Elvis as much as you thought I would! :woohoo

EDIT TO INCLUDE:

100_9862.jpg

Look at him standing so proud and mushing to get out. The would've melted Elvis, the man. He loved animals, and he sure did his fair share of mentioning rabbits in his songs.

As a matter of fact, one of his quotes in the book "Life Lessons from Elvis" was "Never trust a person that's never caught a rabbit." :runningrabbit::run:

Yes, he sang it in a song, but it was also one of his "Life Lessons". He was a wise man!!;)

Well Teresa is eating, jumping and chasingDallaswhen heannoys her. Head is straight and eating fine on her own.

We have attached apen to the front of the trios cage and they LOVEit! It is a huge space.With that like that I can let the run in that big space, Elvis in the room,Ringo in the hall and the livingroom is in half. Oneside for Wyatt and theother for Galen my foster. It issoooo good considering how much I work.

Bonding is going slow but I am not giving up.My goal is to bond everyone that can be bonded.

The big newsis yesterday Connor Grayson turned 2! We estimated this by how old he was when we got him and it would be sometime along this week. So wish my little black dare devil a happy birthday

Thank you. On Sunday my two guinea pigs fly in from Texas! Monday morning I book Wyatt's neuter!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

Thumpers_Mom wrote:
YAY! glad to hear Teresa is doing better. :bunnydance:

Bonding is frustrating but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Good luck!

I'm so excited for you! Great things happening. New additions, little man getting his luggage unpacked....all good.

Back